This book..

So I got a few messages,actually...alot of messagen in privat,Ig,etc.

As you know,I wrote this story not knowing how people in little space actually feel like.I informed myself for alot of days.

For everyone who has it...

I want to tell you that not only I envy you,everyone does because the strength you have and the courage to be yourself is incredibly important and amazing.

I have readers who have it,I have Online friends who needed to go trough so much hate and miss understandings.People make this look bad,people make fun of it and bad talk it in any possible way but I just want to be here and thank you.

I started this projects thinking it's just a normal book like I always write but at the end I realised,theres so much more behind it.

I can't put it into any words to describe how sincerely proud I am to have so many readers knowing their worth.

If you feel like you don't belong in this world then you are wrong because you are amazing no matter what happens.
At first I was sceptical writing such a book,I was scared to write anything that would lead into a conflict with people who have little space but not only you guy's liked this book,most of you wrote me afterwards saying thank you for spreading it,for giving us an example how it could be when you tell it someone but in the end to get accepted by everyone even tho the hate you may get.

Just be yourself,you don't hurt anyone when you are in little space,you have your reasons and no one should judge you.

Yah you better stay strong you small Idiots.All the thank you messages really touched my heart and after the break I took from writing books,it just motivated me talking about more themes people aren't really aware of.

Thank you,thank you for reading this,
thank you for being who you are and thank you for existing.

One day,even if its a single day,people will need to accept you.Thats for sure so dont be sad,the world is cruel but try to become unbreakable against mean comments.

ILY