•Nikis anger•

Sunoo

I walked back and forth in the waiting room.I kept needing to hear the complains from my Hyungs and younger members about that I don't talk to them.

As you could maybe see,I was really nervous for the interview that we had in not even 10 minutes.We had alot of interviews before but I decided to tell the world today about my little space..at least I think I want to say it.

I mean,I'm imperfect,not even trying to be someone special but I hoped my fans would accept me the way I actually am.

My members and my manager had no glue about my plans for tonight.Niki just joined us after he left Bisco at home.Well not exactly,I made him leave Bisco his dog at home because it would make the dog uncomfortable when the fans are screaming around the studio outside.

"Baby Ddeonu what is wrong?"Heeseung wanted to grab my hand but..I slapped it away.I had no time to care about my actions at this particular moment.I was scared but..I don't want to hide myself anymore.I hide myself my whole life,I hide my condition and my sugary the whole time in ILAND so I don't get pitied on.I didn't told my little space anyone before and here I stood know..

Infront of the interviewer,a whole camerateam and my members besides me.I sat beside Jungwon and Jake,
gladly,they were the most calmest ones always so it gave me some chills knowing I can sit here in peace.

Well peace would be amazing..the interview went well the first 2 hours.We only had 20 minutes left and I needed to decide know.Do I want to tell everyone my secret or..not?

That decision could wait because our Manager stormed inside,signalling Niki to come outside.We all looked at each other.
Niki was sick worried so I decided to join him,I couldn't let my boy go alone trough any hard ships.

The manager literally was rapping in an unpleasantly speed but we could understand him..a little bit too well..

"It's about your dog.He's in the hospital,
we got on cams that the new Manager sneaked into your dorm and when he found Bisco,he threw him at the wall.As we confronted him he said it's a paypack because Sunoo here didn't obeyed him."

Oh..my..gawd.I-it was because of me?
Bisco..N-nikis only family member in Korea...I think I need to p-puke.

Little did I know that Niki had other thoughts then me.Out of the sudden he ran back into the interview room.I wanted to follow him but my legs felt like jelly and my Manager was just able to catch me before crashing into the floor.

"I need to announce something!"Niki was boiling with anger.I get it,I-i felt sorry b-but he won't...

"Sunoo is ...."