•Human instincts kicks in•

I hope everyone who just woke up or was about to start the new day is happy for my update right now~

Here:  05:20am

Heeseung

"Jungwon what is wrong?"I asked him when I saw Sunoo not letting go of Jake.He hide his face the whole time and he limped a little bit.

Jungwon was stressed.It was just a mess and we had no idea what to do.

"I'm sorry Sunoo.."I whispered before I grabbed his wrist and showed him into our bedroom.I closed the door behind me when I told the others to stay outside.

I came near him when he started screaming and begging me...to stop?

"Sunoo please look at me.I won't hurt you or something"I grabbed his chin and took a look at his face."Holy shit.."I cussed under my breath.

His face...his eye was bleeding,at least the parts around his eye.I pulled up his sleeves and his arms and his stomach were completely bruised.

"Sunoo who did this?What happened to you?"I caressed his bruises slowly and let him time to answer.

It hurted me seeing him like this,I heared from Jay that Sunoo used to get bullied in school sometimes but he never looked like THIS."Silly questions but..do you think you can stand?"I asked him and thank god he nodded.

I handed him a towel before I helped him going trough the door for the bathroom without members hunting him down.I opened the bathroom lights and made sure Sunoo could be on his own.

"If I find any other injuries,if you hurt yourself we get into big trouble,with we I meant you."I hissed,making sure that he won't have dumb thoughts.

As soon as I left the bathroom,everyone asked me why,what,when and even 'who tf dared to hurt him.'

I sat down in a circle with them and we sll listened to the tick if the clock everytime we passed a minute.I was speechless about the scars and bruises what left his body.Before I sat down here I placed a shorts and a hoodie apparently from me,in the bathroom not wanting him to overthink even more."Okay let's figure out where he was.We won't ask directly who did it because I'm sure then he will deny any questions we ask...When we know where he was,we can locate this mf sooner then he can smile...everyone ready?"Jay whispered after we heared the door from the bathroom opening.

Sunoo stood there,half limping his way to us slowly.I looked at his legs and even they...they were black and blue but it was no time nor place to cry,I gotta stay strong.

Sunghoon

I shouldn't have screamed.He's hurt because of me.I am fault,so fucking fault.I held my hand into a fist.The closer Sunoo got,the more thoughts I made for myself of needing to get hurt because Sunoo did. 

I deserved getting hurt,a slap,a kick,anything else from Sunoo.He stopped walking as ge stood infron of me.

"Here we go..I deserve nothing.I'm bad."I thought before I squeezed my eyes shut...

I waited for a hit,for pain but...

He was hugging me desperatedly..