•Im not weak•

Sunoo

I stayed with Niki hand in hand in the middle of the hallway,waiting to go into our Vlive livestream room.

He was visibly nervous so I never let go of his hand.

"Calm down Riki..I'm here aint I?I wont let go of your hand."

We started preparing a Vlive for tomorrow.Niki was shacking by the thoughts needing to face the staff.Some of them talked behind his back for ruining my career but...who are they to say that?

I'm the victim here but I trust Niki.He was my fellow friend in ILAND,he may had now went over his own limits but..I won't ever leave him out of anything.People need to accept that Niki is someone who is my reason to keep smiling and being happy.Besides my happiness,hes the reason why I'm so healthy too!Always takes care of me and sleeps with me in my bed to keep me walm and cozy.

As soon as we were done I pushed Niki out of the Vlive room and glared at our staff.The once who were with us aince the beginning still were nice to Niki and me but the new ones where a pain in our asses.

"What problem do you have?"I asked one of the male staff who kept sending me and Niki weird stares.

"Well whenever I have a problem or not isn't your problem.You are weak,go re-"

I slammed my fist against the desk.
"IM NOT WEAK!"I growled at him.

I hated it.I hated how everyone was keep telling me that I'm weak.I'm not!If I would be weak then I wouldn't stand here!I wouldn't chase any of my dreams or make more money then everyone else in this room!

"I'm not weak!I can't be a member of Enhypen if I'm weak!I just have a not so good immune system but don't you dare saying I am weak because I!I work my ass off several hours a day!I get chased after school by crazy people!I hide all my feelings and my true self and...I don't ask for help,I never did!Is that what you call a weak person?!"

"Yah you,get your filthy ass out of the company if you glare at MY maknae like that again.I wont tell you that twice."

I scoffed when some staff teared up.At first I thought I was too harsh but who cared?They hurt and badtalk me?I do that to but I will hurt them as twice as they did.I'm Kim Sunoo,what other do you expect?Why should I keep my mouth shut?

I walked out just to see Nikis expression.
"Woa teach me that ways of how sassy you can be Hyung."I giggled.He really lifted up my mood so quickly,another reason that I truly love him.

I nodded and interwined our fingers.I said what I wanted to say but I would lie if I say..I wasn't scared of tomorrow's livestream.Will they hate me?

Maybe...K..should have..

I shook my head aggressively.No!The PD-Nim picked me!The producers too!The fans,Seventeen Sunbaenim!I won't let them down.I go my own way,not listening to any hate towards me or my members.

I know who I am and what I'm capable of to do.Nobody in this entire world can take that away...right?

We go slowly to the end~
The next Chapter will be a very long one~ I'm exited to finally end this book of mine!

But...will it be a happy ending or not?We will see~