•Here comes the favourite dog•

"You.can't.scare.me.like.that.again!"Sunghoon scolded Niki for already 1 hour straight after we picked up Jake.Shownu had a tight schedule so he couldn't join us for dinner.

"Honnie shut up and focus on the road.Niki how?"Jake asked Niki and leaned against his shoulder.

Niki got red."Well you see,I feel asleep after I got breakfast in the morning.When I woke up they were in the car so I asked them where they were going."

I laughed out loud from the bottom of my heart.That was the most adorable but stupid thing he done for a hella lomg time.I patted his hand to make sure he knows it's fine.

"Well the 4 of us gets dinner."Sunghoon finally replied late to Nikis question.

Niki smiled creepily."Well about that Hyung...eh..we aren't only 4?DONT KILL ME!"he screamed when he...

in the restaurant

"I can't believe Bisco is here."Sunghoon growled when Bisco bite his leg afterwards."AGHGGH!"

I leaned down to Bisco

I leaned down to Bisco."My sweet little pup,want some of my food?"Bisco immediately jumped on my lap and sat down comfortable.I gave him his food.

"He only likes Sunoo Hyung,no wonder why he's my favourite Hyung."

Jake held dramatically his heart while Sunghoon hit Niki playfully and laughed it off.

Bisco meanwhile put his paws around my neck and gave me kisses.

"Isn't that Bisco?Bisco and Sunoo?Bisun or Sunco?Ahhh"a girl,obviously a fan said before she came closer.

"Sunoo-oppa,can I give Bisco some snacks?"I looked over to Niki who nodded.I got up and followed the girl outside of the restaurant,she told me to wait here so I continued to play with Bisco.

I waited a few minutes before the girl run back with her friend."Yah Sunoo-oppa,you got thinner.You need to eat more!"the girl with blueish hair told me and I giggled.

They were actually nice fans,they kept their distance,they put their phones in their backpacks,didn't asked for picture or something inappropriate.They were even feeding Bisco new buyed snacks from the shop here nearby.

"Ah Sunoo-oppa,here."the other girl handed me a bag."Well I made this by my own last month and I never got to use it.Maybe you would like it."

I took a look inside and I saw a handmade hoodie what was kinda a croptop but also not.

"Thank you so much you two,you guy's are really good fans."

They chuckled before they gave Bisco his last food they opened."Well we saw you were with the other members.We didn't wanted to be noisy,we let you continue to spend time with them alone!Bisco,stay healthy alright?fighting!"

Bisco when barked out loudly as he would say 'fighting' back.

They gave me all bags before they left.I was..really happy..maybe telling the fans that I'm different sometimes wouldn't be so bad?

I mean my members accepted me and my company...maybe I should just...tell it the whole world.