•The story with a different ending then expected•

Sunoo

"Do you..want to slip?"Jake asked me while he put his left hand on my shoulder.
I couldn't sleep the whole night.Yeah.. yesterday I kept told me to stay positive but it wasn't easy.

I mean- When was it ever easy to stay positive?From the next to another minute later I could..get kicked out of the group by Manager-Nim.What if all my fans hate me?Do I even have fans left?

I hugged my knees trying to not get any panic attack in this moment.It was too much stress and I endured the past few day's to slip into little space.

"M-m' fine."I whispered before I put a blanket around my tiny body to keep myself warm.

Jake sat down next to me.

"Ddeonu do you remember this?Thats exactly how I found you when everything began...you laid here sick..holding Nikis plushie right?Thats the beginning of the whole mess the past few weeks.."Jake laughed a little bit but I could see he wasn't laughing because he found it funny or was happy..he tried laughing his tears away.Thats what he did always when he had a hard time on set or at some acting scenes.

He closed his eyes and slowly drifted off while holding the pillow in his arms tightly.I gave him a small kiss on his cheek before I went to the living room.

Jay just came out of the bathroom and stood there when he saw me entering the living room.He smiled a little bit.

"Isn't it crazy?Not even a Month ago I didn't knew about you anything really..even tho I thought we were close.
I searched here a few weeks ago what you need when you enter little space."he let out a deep chuckle."I'm glad you are here."he said before he touched my shoulder while going into our bedroom where Jake fell asleep.

I sat down on the couch.Sunghoon and Heeseung watched some news.

They patted while they shifted to make me sit down in the middle of them two.
Sunghoon held my arm and put his hand on my shoulder while Heeseung showed both of us some weird ass memes.

That's the place where they made fun of little space people a month ago and now I sit here while they both cuddle with me.

I smiled a little bit."Hyuuunggg can
you come here quickly??"I heared Niki yelling.I giggled when Heeseung rolled his eyes.He wanted to stand up put I firmly put his hands on his chest and showed him back into the couch."I go and see what he wants."

Heeseung thanked me a few times while Sunghoon whined.Looks like he was about to fall asleep.

Niki sat there,leaning back in his seat while rubbing his eyes.He was whining about something that entered his eye.

I grabbed my phone and took a seat on his lap.He flinched hard but as soon as he saw me he started blushing a little bit.
I opened the flashing light on my phone and opened his eyes.I blew something out of his eye as softly as possible and done it was!

I wanted to stand up but he grabbed my hips and pressedmy head into his chest.
His heartbeat was really fast..well mine wasn't better."Wasn't it the first time I officially held Baby Ddeonu in my arms?"

I nodded and snuggled closer to him.
It was the first time Niki held me in his lap,trying to figure out what the Manager did to me..I could remember it clearly..

We stayed a little bit like that before I got a message from Wonie.

"Come to the practice room please and help me picking up all the balls here."

As soon as I saw it I placed a peck on Nikis lips,giggling and leaving the dorm not trying to be too loud.

On my way I saw TXT's dorm opened so I looked inside real quick.They were squabbling about something and continued before Hueningkai spotted me.
He didn't hesitated and patted my head while Beomgyu ran around trying to get away from an angry Yeonjun.