•painful experience•

Sunoo

I groaned as I woke up.I streched myself before I opened my eyes.

"O-oh Manager-N..nim"I stood us hastily and bowed out of respect to him.I felt like shit,I couldn't sleep and I kept hearing screams from outside.

"Good morning Sunwoo,care to explain why you are here,sleeping?"he chuckled after I started to blush out of embarrassment.I was really embarrassed.It's not even been one day since he's our manager and I'm already looking like a clown infront of him.

I hesitated to answer after I thought about what happened.

..

"No,no,no,not now!I can't slip into little space.Don't cry,don't cry now!"I held my tears back.I don't know what happened but I sat down again and hide my face with my knees who I pulled against my chest.

I felt a hand on my cheek so I tried to slap is softly away."S-stop touching me."I whimpered as he slung his arm around my waist.

He pulled me closer to him but I could free myself as I bite his hand.Good thing I watched Jake biting Jay often and I knew where it hurted the most.

"Ahh!"he growled loudly when he held his finger.I was about to leave when he slammed me against the mirror.

"Time to show you how you should behave hm?"he suddely took his belt and locked the door."I don't want to hurt you my love but you need to learn."

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

....

10...hits with the belt.

I laid on the floor crying in pain.My leg hurted so badly like my entire body.I don't know how often he hit me with it but it seemed like a 100 times due my pain right now.

"I'm so sorry Babyboy,did you learned not to bite Hyung?Tell me did you learned it?"

I nodded.I was scared of him.I was scared of everyone in this moment."Good,see you tomorrow at practice."he unlocked the door and just left me like that.Left me on the floor while I was a sobbing mess.

Jake

"I told you guy's it's not his fault!"I complained to my members while we had breakfast.

I sighed and put my plate into the sink.
"Tell us what happened then!"Sunghoon started to get angry so I raised my voice.

"I told you that he had a nightmare!He was scared of me!Im sure he didn't donit on purpose!You shouldn't have screamed at him in the first place..."

I was about to put on my shoes when I heared the door opening.It was Sunoo but his back was facing us."Sun!I was about to lock for you,about the accident in the morning,we aren't mad."I tried to make him speak to us but I heared only...

his sobs.

"Sunoo?"I took a glance at my members as everyone stood behind me.

Sunoo hurried into my arms and let out painful sobs and hot tears.He hide his face into my chest.He was shacking like crazy and we all knew..

something was wrong.