•Ahh...Niki..why•

Jungwon

I kicked Jay's leg before he could end his sentence.I don't know why I exactly did that but I saw Jay yelping in pain on the floor.

"Now get out!"Niki started to get loud too.Jake helped Jay getting up slowly and everyone left the room besides me and Niki.

I groaned."Niki please leave."I turned around and after I heared the door closing I approached Sunoo who stopped crying but hide his face.

"Sun"I touched his arm but he started to shiver.

„Please go."He whispered at first but I sat down next to him.I silently sat down and we didn't talked for more then a hour.It seemed like he's already out of little space again.

Sunoo never stopped shivering but he started breathing slowly and regular.He put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes..like I did.

It was a tiring day.

**knock,knock** „Hyungs?"Niki asked and entered the room with a bag.

„You guy's stayed here for a long time so I went outside and buyed some food and medicine...c-can I stay with you?"

I didn't said anything,it should be Sunoo's choice.He opened his eyes slowly and tried standing up.

„Yea."Sunoo said half coldly.I knew he didn't said it on purpose with this tone in his voice.I was about to explain Niki that he is sick but Sunoo was quicker.

„Sorry Ni,I just need some sleep,my throat and eyes hurts."Sunoo admitted and hugged Niki.

I sighed and closed my eyes when I also felt a pair of hands on my waist.Sunoo now was hugging me too.

„Sorry...I will sleep on the c-couch."Sunoo whispered into my ear and laid down on the couch near us.Not soon after we heared his snoring softly what made me „aw" in sync with Niki.

He sat next to me and held my hand."Hyung,Jake cried upstairs."Niki looked at me with his puppy pair eyes.

I felt bad for what I said but ut was true.They should care more.

„Hyung...don't be mad at me alright?"

„Why?What do you mean?"I asked curious.

He took a deep breath."I googled what little space is...."

Oh Niki....why are you such a curious boy.....

little did I know that Niki is going to be a huge problem for Sunoo's future and that of enhypen...