•Just a kid•

I patted his head.Niki never really stopped crying until he looked me into my eyes."I-im sorry." he was able to choke out before he started crying again.

Niki is in a phase where he is very emotional,he's under alot of pressure from not being able to see of live with his family from to practice mostly more then 13 hours a day.This isn't easy for someone who will just turn 16.

Mistakes can happen,it hurted me,
especially me but no fan,no outsider and none of my members had the right to treat him badly because...he's a fucking kid.

(and thats what I mean for real rn.
He's a fucking kid,he's a month younger then me and me just imagine needing to go trough what he needs to go trough rn already makes me want to give up.

Hes.A.fucking.15 years old.boy.

I'm not Niki biased,he's not my bias wrecker BUT Niki is apart of Enhypen and apart of my life where I listen to him singing and see him dancing.People need to stop,
whatever he may have said on TV what sounded mean or childish.
He's just a kid,far away from home, needed to go trough hate the first few months before he even debuted and now after he debuted.

Sorry that I snapped but...Niki is one of my emotional supported lately and I'm glad he's so strong.

Continue~)

I slung my arms around him."Hyung is forgiving you.You must know I actually wanted to out me on the Interview at the end but..thanks for doing it for me."
I smiled at him when he slowly stopped crying.

"Now stop crying you big cry baby and go pull off some pranks.You still grow up, I'm amazed that you know what mistake you did.Yeah,it's a bit..hard to accept what you did you you wouldn't have done it if you would have known that people..bash at me like that on the internet."

Niki strandled my lap before he gaveme a kiss on my cheek.

"Hyungs dont want m-me..J-jungwon Hyung h-hates m-m-me."

I chuckled."If I can forgive you,they all can do and thats not true.Wonie would never be able to hurt you.You are our Maknae,our very special maknae."

He squeezed my sleeves so I looked down on him.Again tears started to form."Y-you
...aren't weird.."he started.

"No one is perfect...what you are or what you do has not to interest anyone of this shitty haters..don't..d-don't close up."
His words touched my heart.

Hearing him talking about me like that made my heart melt and my heartbeat quicker.Niki had a very pure soul,thats what no one can see besides me.

The door slightly opened.

"I-i..got cookies.."It was Jay who held a plate with food in his left hand and in his right hand,he held a tiny shy Wonie who was shivering.

Jay handed us the plate and now elbowed our leader.

He was about to speak when Heeseung came inside."Niki I'm sorry,Hyung is very sorry."he sighed sadly before he climbed up the ladder,pulling Nikis head into his chest.

Niki nodded and smiled a little bit.
One by one entered the room while apolising.Once everyone was done I decided to speak up.

"So..what will happen now?.."I asked them as I sat up straight."I can't continue to stay here with you."

"You guy's saw the Media reporting about me,calling me stuff and making up fantasy stories while selling them as the truth.Our Image isn't ruined yet so..."

I looked up into Jungwons eyes.
"It's time to decide it now."