•The truth?•

I dont have alot of Internet.We have barely water here because something is wrong blablabla.I use the internet of my mother rn and my dad will fix it tomorrow.

Surprise Upload I guess?❤️

Whenever I have internet and time,I will upload chapters.

Ps:our house/you can see more in my IG story(in a few days CUZ OF MA INTERNET 😭😭😭😭😭)

Sunoo

Sunoo

"I apologise Sunwoo,I didn't knew that he would ever touch you in this kind of particular..way.."my old manager said and gave me a hug.

Jungwon sat next to me on a chair."What will happen now?"

"Well..we don't have many proves..Look Sunwoo I believe you more then anybody else could,I know you wouldn't lie but..we can't fire him so easily."

Heeeseung smashed his paper down into the floor."How can you still let him be our manager?!"Sunghoon screamed at the staff and our old Manager.

"Are you guy's nuts?!"Jake now hissed while he stayed infront of me,ready to throw hands.

"You can't do that?!What if he hurts Sunoo again?"It was now Nikis turn to get mad.

I sighed and stood up."As long as I have my members or any staff by my side,I won't get hurt right?"I asked while looking into my managers eyes,he didn't took long to agree with what I said.

"Well,we put security cameras all over the place now,we try to get him out as soon as possible,I will promise it."

I wasn't mad at Manager-Nim,he tries to protect me but if he disobey,he will get fired and he has a family too.

"Stop being so understanding Sunoo!Manager-nim should have fired him!"Jungwon hissed when we entered the practise room."It's our new managers fault okay?"

We started streching with some music when Jay approached me.

"You good?"

I giggled at his behaviour.I hated how all the fans made fun of him because of his
'faces' or how he looks.Jay may seems cold and uninterested most of the time but he has a soft spot for every member,that's for sure.

"I'm fine and you?"I asked him back in english,trying to figure out if I used the right words.

Jake sat next to Jay."Yea that was right!"Jake giggled along with Jay.

"I'm fine,just you know.."Jay began but didn't ended his sentence.

Jake smirked knowing what to do."Jay Hyung,what did you wanted to say?"he asked with his highly annoying voice that he uses only on Jay.

"wo.."

"Hyuuungggiiieee I didn't heared you that well.Wanna say it louder please?I don't think Sunoo heared it."now Sunghoon teased Jay.

He rolled around of the floor while whining about getting annoyed."Worried now shut up before you all land in the bin."

We laughed our asses of when Jay chased the other two 02-liners across the whole room.

I felt myself slightly slipping into little space when..

The door crashed open and revealed..him..

"So Guy's,apparently there were some misunderstanding.Let's leave our personal feelings aside and just keep work and privat problems separated."he was about to change the music when Jay snorted.

Heeseung joined his action and rolled his eyes when our new manager glared at him.

Sunghoon

Its been two full hours since we practiced for our new comeback.The dance moves were soft but powerful at the same time.

I saw how the stupid manager looked at Sunoo,most of the time at his body and it made me gag.Whenever the manager gave Sunoo his full attention I instinctively moved closer to my younger member and showed his the moves to perfect the choreo and the synchronisation.

After I helped Sunoo I always got comments like „Thank you Sunghoon for doing my job." or „Concentrate on yourself,no need to help him do much.That's how I earn my money here."

„Well,thats how we earn our money too so I don't see the point letting you touch him once again."I said back.

The manager stepped closer when Jay got infront of me."Touch any of my members inappropriately,glare at any one of them or threat them,I will show what I can do besides my idol image."Jay murmured,shoot a direct glare at the manager who stepped back.

„We are done for today.I hope you fall on your way back home so hard that you hit your head and make you realise what a disgusting human being you are."Heeseung said,grabbed all of us and pushed us out of the door.He himself didn't left the practice room but closed and locked the door.

„Hee!"I yelled and knocked on the door.
„Come on open it!"

Heeseung

I pushed my members outside.It was my responsibility as the eldest among us to protect them.

„So let's have a talk."

„Don't talk so informally to me Heeseung."

I laughed at his words."Say my name once again and I spit that stupid face."I continue to speak.

„If I ever get to see you looking at our,I repeat,OUR SUNOO again like that,I will make sure to law you and make you pay with your life.If you ever snap at Sunghoon like that,you will regret it fully,if you ever tell one of MY MEMBERS to try harder,we will see each other in hell,I hope you get me."

He was about to say something but Id didn't let him talk shit more.

„This isnt a threat it anyways,I will make sure I do all of these anyways but if you trigger me,it could end really badly."I warned him and was about to leav when..

"You hate him too,you know it.Before I-LAND started,you hated his bubbly personality,when you entered I-LAND you always voted against him so..don't try to hard Heeseung.Everyones knows how much you hate him..even Sunoo knows it."he laughed,unlocked the door,patted my shoulder and left the room.