↳ 32 ༉‧₊˚✧

Start from the beginning

With fast steps I move across the room to the corner. "What the hell man!" I hear a guy yell after me for the reason that I bumped into him.

I turn around an walk backwards. "Sorry!" He flips me off and I scoff before quickly returning my attention to the real problem.

10 girls. Gigi, Bella, Hailey, Taylor, Cara, Dua, Kendall, Kylie, Anastasia and Jordyn are all dancing the night away in the corner off the bar, not caring at all. "Fucking hell." I mutter under my breath, continuing to make my way over to them.

The guys are in their late forties or fifties and to my disliking they are starting to get closer with the girls. Almost all off the girls look enough sober to push them away and make them stop, but not all off them. And that 'them' is Bella and Kendall.

I see Gigi help Bella get a guy away, but nobody seem to see Kendall getting harassed by one of the other scums. She is backed into a corner out of view from the others, looking terrified and all I see is red.

Before he can start to touch her in places she doesn't want anyone else, but me to touch, I punch him in the face. He stumbles back, almost falling over.

I get in between him and Kendall and he looks at me with a smirk. "Get out of here bro." He waves his hand for me to move as he smirks after rubbing his now red cheek.

"Can't you see she doesn't want you close to her?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

He stars to laugh at me whilst moving closer. "Aw so protective of your... girlfriend? Well, newsflash she doesn't want YOU!" He drunkly laugh in my face again.

I rub my hand down my face. "Come on man, just walk away. We don't want any trouble." I say trough gritted teeth.

He grins mockingly at me with raised eyebrows. "Is that so?" He takes a step closer, getting up in my face.

"I don't wanna fight man, so you and your friends...." I point to the guys behind him and his eyes follow my finger. "...leave the girls alone."

"Listen to him Pete." I hear his friend plead. It's the guy Gigi and Bella handled.

Crack.

Pete as I guess the guy is called, punches his friend right in the face. "What the hell!" He shouts, holding his bloody nose. "Let's get out of here guys!" The guy who got punched hurries his friends away, leaving a small blood trail behind.

A crowd start to form around me and Pete and I look behind me. There stands Kendall, looking completely out of it.

With a sigh I turn back around. As I'm doing that the guy who wants to fight me he is already launching at me.

He throws a right hook at me , but I bend my upper body backwards making him miss with just millimeters. "Woah." I say in shock, getting my balance back. "Good! I didn't have to throw the first punch." I cheer slightly to myself, since I at least have a chance to get into a little less trouble by the media, Claire and especially my mom.

He looks at me annoyed, but tries to hide it. I quickly look around me and I find Bella and the rest of the girls sitting at a table, calling people. Probably their boyfriends.

I turn back to Pete. "Remember, you wanted this."

He smirks mockingly at me before he clench his jaw in anger and quickly jump into a fighting stand, going for a punch again.