↳ 32 ༉‧₊˚✧

Start from the beginning

"Ugh." I groan whilst I slam my back into the sofa. "I just didn't want to work there anymore. So I ended my misery."

"Since how long ago?" Mom press while placing her plate on the table, getting her hands free so she can smack the shit out of me.

"Just 2 months ago." I shrug uncomfortably.

"2 months ago?! And you don't have a job?" I shake my head at Leighton's question. "How do you get money then? You broke?"

"Well, I saved money before."

"So you are just off duty right now?"

"Mhm. Or kinda. I make music now."

"Like me!" Selena exclaims with a big happy grin on her face. I smile back at her before turning to my other sister and mom.

"Well I'm happy for you honey. If that's what you want to do." Mom offers a small smile which I mirror. After ruffling my curly hair she starts to eat again.

"Are you even good at it?" I hear Leighton ask with bitterness painted all over her face.

"I don't know, want me to send you one of my songs?" I cover my mouth that's full with food.

"You have made songs already?" She looks at me with surprise.

"Mhm." I say while nodding to emphasize it. "I am actually almost done with a whole album. I have thought about realizing it at the start of the new year, you know, to start the year with good vibes." I tell them proudly and mom smile at me.

The rest of the evening goes on and we all talk about everything and nothing. We play some board games and then my sisters head home with my mom, so they don't have to take an Uber or something similar.

I have now been home alone for almost twenty minutes and after that phone call my mind is going places I don't want it to be going. In a matter of panic I grab my keys and run out off the building. As fast as I can, I climb into my car and drive away away and into the city. My heart is clenching, my breathing is unsteady and I'm going over the speed limit, but I really don't care right now.

When I arrive at the club my car is instantly surrounded by paparazzi. "You've got to be kidding me." I whisper to myself before grabbing my phone.

With a deep breath I compose myself and head out of my car. The paparazzi back away a little since they don't want me to swing at them. Not like it has happened before...

"Luis look over here!"
"Looking good!"
"Are you dating Bella hadid?!"
"Though day?!"
"Is it true that you are releasing
music like your sister?!"

The last question makes me stop in my tracks before I quickly compose myself and walk inside. How the fuck did it get out so fast? And why the hell would my family tell the press?

I take out my phone and call the most previous number.

When the call ends I see a small girl, probably in her late teens, make her way over to me. "I talked to you on the phone before, right?!" She shouts over the music.

"That's right. Do you know where they are?!" I shout back in panic. She hands me the phone she called me on and I quickly put it in my back pocket. When I meet her eyes again I see her point behind herself, and there they are. Surrounded by old, drunk men. Disgusting. "Thank you so much!"