"You both stop crying now. Do you want your mummy to cry when she sees you? Haan? Do you want your baby sibling to laugh at you?"

Rehaan shook his head and wiped his tears where as my princess couldn't stop. Ofcourse she is small and scared. I picked her up and cajoled her. Holding Rehaan's hand I moved towards my friends.

"How did this happen? I had clearly told you guys to bs careful. What happened? Tell me right now." But nobody opened their mouth. Seriously, they are looking down instead of replying...

"Will anyone tell me what happened?" I said in a stern voice making my children shiver because I felt it.

"Chachu, hum sab hide & seek khel rahe the aur chachi sone gayi thi par thodi der baad jab woh wapas aayi...tab Mukti bua ne 'bhoo' karke ke chachi ko daraya...aur woh stairs se gir gayi." Replied Dhruv's son in scared tone as he knows me Manik chachu is hell scary when I gets angry.

"What the hell! Tum bacchi ho kya Mukti? Seriously, inspite of knowing it's dangerous for you did that."

"Manik... I... I didn't know this would happen."

"Seriously! You didn't know. What was your brain doing at that time when you saw her near stairs and scaring her like stupid. God damn! She is pregnant..what if something happens to her or the baby? Will you take the responsibility...haan will you?" I screamed with tears flowing down my cheeks with just the thought my blood's loss.

"Manik, doctors are operating her why are you over reacting." Seriously, this Alia really needs brain.

"Are you in your senses Alia! God! How will you understand until and unless you yourself face the situation. Be in Nandini's place whi has been charishing our baby in her womb and imagins falling down from the stairs. Seriously guys. I shouldn't have left my family with you and I regret it wholly." I was going to continue but stopped seeing baby crying listening my voice.

"I am warning you guys. If anything happens to them I won't leave you." I said in cold voice making them shiver. I settled myself on the seat with Rehaan beside my right and Aradhya on my lap.

............................

Exactly 2hrs later the operation room opened making Manik anxious. He stood up and went towards the doctor placing Aradhya beside Rehaan.

"How...how is she?" He asked softly in a scared manner. The doctor glanced at him and then sighed.

"I'm sorry Mr. Malhotra, we couldn't save your baby." Those words were like a bomb to his ears, Rehaan who understood a bit let out his tears hugging his baby sister.

Manik took a deep breath and gulping his saliva he was going to ask about Nandini when doctor itself replied.

"And one more thing. Mrs. Malhotra will never be able to conceive now. We had to remove her uterus because it really got damage otherwise she would havs been in alot of pain. Meet me after half and hour I'll prescribe the medicines which are to arranged." Saying this he left from there leaving the shocked Manik.

Processing the news he looked at the door of operation and back at his children.

Manik didn't say a word to fab 4. He simply went towards Rehaan and Aradhya and taking them in a hug comforted them.