"You were asking me rather I want to come or not and now ordering!"

"That's what you get when you don't play nicely, now sleep."

......

As I was going inside the room to call Jayraj for breakfast, I heard him talking on the phone.

"I will not ask from where you get my personal number because I know that you are manipulative bi*ch.
But don't dare to call me again because this number is private and only for the family which you are not."

He threw phone on bed angrily, have never seen Jayraj this angry.

"Hey,"
I looked at him with raised eyebrows, If he wanted to talk about it he would tell me but looking at his expression I knew this matter was closed for him.

I wanted to ask questions like 'with whom you were talking, who has the guts to call you this early in the morning, and why are you so angry and so on'
But for now, I suppressed all my questions and told him to come downstairs.

As usual he would not like to share about what's happening in his life voluntarily.
He will only talk about it If I press the issue.
He is becoming the most important part and person in my life but how important  am I to him?

God! Aarna you are over thinking, It might be a business call.

At 6 o'clock of morning?
And he would never talk like the way he was talking with his business associates or his employees.

And he would never call them a bi*ch!'
What If she was his ex?.

He told you na, He never had a gf.

Then who was she? Why her call still has affect over him, Just look at his face.

"Aarna? Is everything okay? Why are you not eating."

"Yes mom, I am not hungry. I will go to--"

"Eat."
Jayraj stopped me in middle.

If he thought I was going to take orders from him then he was so wrong.
But before I could leave, his one word made me sit back.

"Please."
He spoke slowly and his eyes were erupting with emotions.
As If he was fighting a battle inside him and don't want to start a fight with me.

...

"God, Aunty. We are going back to Delhi. Stop crying like It's Aarna's Bidai."
Ria hugged mom who was crying without a break from last ten minutes.

"Mom, stop being so senti, I am just a flight away."

"You can't tell a mom to not cry when her daughters are going away."

" I feel bad when all the Ganga and Jamuna is flowing from your eyes and I don't even have a drop of tear in my eyes."

"Ya, you will not miss me at all. I know, you will forget mom."

"How can I forget my Ammo rani. Now smile so we can take a leave."

"Whenever you feel like you want to meet them or you miss them, just call me. My jet is at your service."
Jayraj said to mom.

"Promise me, you will take care of my Aarna."

"Always."
He stared at me while answering back to mom.

"You find someone who can take care of you or I will find one for you."
Mom gave Ria sterned look.

"This is not fair, Aarna. You being in a relationship means all the attention of aunty will be on me."
Ria made a face at me.

"Really? You don't like my attention."
Mom eyed Ria.

"What I meant was excess food is not good for our intestine to digest, you know. Aarna used to share the food with me, now I will be the one with all the food, so."

"Make my daughter cry and you will face me."
Dad gave Jayraj a stern look before hugging me tightly.

"Take care, Bachha. And he is good for you. He cares for you deeply but please don't tell him I told you this. I need that father-in-law darr, you know."

"Dad, you are not his father-in-law."

"Yet.
I can read it, my experience tells me that he is the one for you."

"I hope so, dad. But Am I the one for him?"

"Don't put pressure on yourself. Always Believe in yourself and the bond you share with him."
He gave me his sweetest-selfless-fatherlike smile.

"Let's go."
Jayraj spoke.

"Visit us, okay?"
Ria hugged Dad as I made my way towards Jayraj.
I looked at sad and yet happy faces of my parents, God, I hate leaving them.

I set in the car and didn't dare to look at mom's crying face.

I am so lucky to have them and I feel bad for the ones who don't have parents or who lost them.
Like Jayraj, Ria and so many others.

No matter how finely and Daughterly treatment Ria received, recieve and will receive at my home, which is her home too but blood relations are important too.
I meant how can you live a life with the fact that either your parents, your own family, abandoned you or they are no more and hence you are an orphan.

Fortunately Ria received good childhood, not best but better.

What about Jayraj?

How was his life?

I looked at my man who was highly involved in reading some documents, the title of the document caught my eyes.

"Your home orphanage?"
I read the title loudly with surprise.

Ria who was sitting on the front seat in Jayraj's private Jet, she unfastened her seatbelt and came near us.
As the take off was over, It was safe.

"I bought it, yesterday."

"What?
You told him?" Ria looked at me.

"No, I didn't."

"Your mom told me." Jayraj said.

When did mom get time to talk about this with him?

"Why would you do that?" Ria asked.

"Because it's important to you and you are important to Aarna and hence it's important to me."

"You didn't have to."

He shrugged.

"It's not a big deal, my company use some of the profit we make for social work. So this time I invested in the orphanage."
My mouth went dry.

"Thank you so much, It means a lot."

"You don't have to thank me Ms Ria. I know how It feels when you don't have roof above your head. And If you really want to thank me then smile and be happy because when you are happy, Aarna is happy and when you feel sad, she feels sad too."

I unfastened my seatbelt and pulled him towards me while wrapping my arms around him.
I kissed him like my life depends on him.
Everything that I wanted to speak which I couldn't, I poured in that kiss.

At that point in my life, nobody has ever done something like that for me.
Taking care of me and my needs was one thing but doing that for Ria was of another level.

He kissed me back with equal passion.

He dragged his mouth away from me as he stared down st me.

"I need you, right now."
I breathe.

I tried to use a commanding voice but it sounded more like a request.

"Whatever you want baby."
He grabbed my hand as we made our way towards the private room in the Jet.

.......

So guys, here is the next update.

Are you Guessing who is the mystery woman on the phone call?
Tell me your guesses in the comment box.

P.S. :
I know there will be grammatical mistakes because I haven't rechecked it but bare with me for now, I will edit it later on.