• NOTE •

hello there !

if you are here that means you have read my whole book and i am thankful for that !

also i wanna say that i am not encouraging any type of abuse or something through this book and it's totally a fanfiction !

i remember starting this book on 10th november 2020 after completing my first wattpad book.i kept writing chapters without publishing.i published the book on 9th September 2021 and now I completed it on 7th October 2021 oh haha.

then after a long time I completed 20 chapters and then posted them slowly slowly.you can see me writing when I wrote and when i updated after every chapter lol.then again after that yall asked for updates so i used to write the ff.but then there were some things that happened so for time being i stopped writing.then again after having the time i written it and here we are at the end of this book !

i always wanted to write such a book and I got a nice plot twist at the end of the book haha.

i wanna know your thoughts on my book ! and also thank you for voting and commenting and all.i enjoyed writing this book and having such nice readers.

alsooo

i don't know if i will ever come back again with a new book or not and maybe this might be my last ff on wattpad but I don't know let's see.also i will uninstall wattpad.maybe someday I will see from Google about your comments and all. I will miss yall a lot!

for the time now...I am getting emotional and also happy hehe !

stay happy and healthy and be happy always okie ? and stan bts always haha.

bts and i love you!

take care of urself and please be happy i will miss yall a lot and maybe i won't write ff again but thank you for thinking of me as a great writer haha.

okay then till then..till the day we talk again...thank you for reading this book and for everything!

a nice journey here!

i love you all ❤

BORAHAE💜

Bye ! ❤