•CHAPTER 1•

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm.I snoozed it.I was too lazy to get up.It started ringing again.

Aish.

I finally woke up.

I can feel that today is gonna be a bad day for me

I stretched myself and got up from the bed.I opened the window and let the bright sunlight came in.

The bright rays of sunlight shined brightly on me.

Sunkissed.

Well my parents died some years ago
Since then I am managing everything by myself.

Used to it.But I still miss them very much.

I work in a company named 'Kim Enterprises'

I recently got the job there.Before this
one of my parent's friend's used to pay money for my education.

Now I have got a job.So I buyed a small flat from it and also some money from them.They never hesitated for anything.They were my parent's good friends.Also they were very rich.
But then after the job I came to the house I brought as I didn't wanted to be more burden for them.

"You aren't a burden to us"they said.

But still I bid a happy good bye and shifted here.

The surprising thing about the interview of the job was that I was quickly selected at the company.

But let it be that's good.

I haven't yet seen who the CEO is of that company.But I don't care.

This Is my only way of living.

During my college days my parents used to fulfill all my needs.Now I have to manage them on my own.

After my parents death everything is going in a bad way.I am glad atleast i have a job otherwise I would be on the streets.

We were already poor but my parents never made me feel like that.

I am having some good friends.And I am happy for that.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick bath and changed into a formal outfit.

And then I made my way to kitchen.

I made a omelet and fried some bacon and bread.Then I sat on the couch.

My house is not very big.I then ate the food I made.At least I know how to cook food.Good.

And then after that I quickly hurried to the company as I didn't wanted to be late.

It is not my first day but still.

And then I took a taxi and drove off to the company.

I was scrolling through my mobile.I saw the graduation pic of my college.

I then reached the office.

I got down,paid money and then marched towards the entrance.

This company is hella rich.And even tho I am new here.I still have my own cabin.

Wonderful isn't it?

On my way to the cabin I greeted some people.They were all friendly and I made new friends.

I reached my cabin.I opened the door and was welcomed by the cold air from the air conditioner.

The room had turned cold.I turned off the AC.

And then I sat on the chair.

It has been some weeks since I started working here.Not a month.

And then I started working.

Timeskip

It was late evening now.I finished my work and headed to go to my home.

I again took a taxi.I looked out of the window.The cold breeze was touching my bare face.I hummed a tune of my favorite song.

It perfectly fitted with this cold atmosphere.

I then reached my house.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope you liked the 1st chapter

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

Hello.Hope you are doing great.Remember your existence can mean a lot to somebody.

BORAHAE💜

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

Written on:10th Nov 2020
Published on:27th March 2021