• CHAPTER 15 •

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling the pain on my body and cheeks.Taehyung was sleeping beside me.I closed my eyes tightly as the places where he hit with the whip was burning very much.He slowly got awake and looked around and then at me.I had my eyes closed.He leaned to my face and kissed my forehead.

"Get up now and then after getting fresh cook the breakfast and all.They will be coming home today",he said.

I nodded.

"And you better know what to do and what not to do,hm?",he said giving me a glare.

I nodded very quickly getting afraid.

"Good",he said and smirked.He then took his phone and started scrolling through it.I sat on the bed and then got up.I took my clothes and then went to take a bath.I was feeling tired.

Taehyung's POV

I looked at her.Even tho I was using the phone all of my attention was on her.She got up in pain and then she took the clothes and went to shower.
I felt bad idk why but I felt bad.

I will order lunch from outside as she was in pain.

Hmm my baby I think I love her

Y/N POV

After sometime I came out and then went to make breakfast.He was still using mobile.
I started cooking something.
After sometime I finished cooking.My body is still paining.

Later he came and we had our breakfast.

Timeskip

The door bell rang.Tae came to me.
"Don't make me angry",tae said and then he went to open the door.

He opened the door and revealed Siho,Sungjun,Seowon.

They all came inside and then I gave them water.I didn't looked at them.

"Ahh your wife is pretty Taehyung..You are lucky to have her as ur wife bro",Seowon said.

I smiled.

He is also a nice person.
Only that Sungjun.I didn't even looked  at him.

They all keep talking.I could feel Sungjun staring at me all the time.

Later Tae ordered food from outside and then we all started to eat it.It was tasty.

We all were watching a movie from afternoon.It was late evening now.Still the movie was going on.I was beside Tae and we were in blanket.All this time Taehyung's hand was on my thigh.

In the meantime he had ordered dinner from out side too.
Hmm why tho?Okay let it be I am anyways tired hmm.

Suddenly a sex scene came in the movie.The couple in the movie were doing It and moaning and all.
Ew I didn't like it..

Taehyung started rubbing my thigh needily.I tried to remove his hand but his grip was strong.His hands were going up.

"S-stop",I whispered.

"Shut up",he said and his hands were going to go inside my panties when the doorbell rang indicating that maybe the food delivery boy came.

Thank you.

The others boys also seemed needy now.I went to open the door quickly.

And then the food came and we ate it.
Later I went to keep all this utensils in kitchen.

As soon as I done and turned around I was harshly pinned to the wall...
By Sungjun.

Wtf.

I tried to push him.
He started kissing me hungrily.
I still tried to push him but even after many tries I couldn't.
So I just let him kiss me as I didn't had any option.

And then...

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BOTH DOING?!",Taehyung shouted as soon as be entered in the kicthen.

I was fucking scared but I was scared of Sungjun somehow when Taehyung came I felt comfortable.

As soon as he shouted Sungjun stopped and turned towards Tae.Tae came towards us.

"I ASKED WHAT YOU BOTH WERE DOING?!",Tae shouted again at us.

"Bro I am sorry you know we watched a movie and that sex scene and then I was horny and then when I came in the kitchen she seduced me and so I couldn't control and gave in",Sungjun lied.

WTF!

"What?No he is lieing",I said.

"Do you think I will lie?Do you think of me of such a person to do this with his old friend?It is her mistake she seduced me..Still even if you feel that I am wrong then I am sorry",Sungjun said.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE LYING",I said.

"Y/N LOWER YOUR VOICE",Taehyung shouted at me.

"Bro I am so sorry even if she has seduced me I shouldn't have done it but I was going to stop but she again seduced me by saying Don't stop.And you know right we can't control",Sungjun said.

I can see Taehyung having anger all over his face.

"Taehyung-",I was cut of by him shouting at me,"SHUT UP!"

And then later Siho and Seowon came.

They probably didn't heard anything.

"Hey bro we need to go now I have important work and as there is one car we all have to go now",Seowon said.

"Yes Tae and we will come to meet you later someday",Siho said.

"Okay guys",Taehyung said and then they all started walking.
Siho and Seowon were walking in the front.
"Bro I am really sorry",Sungjun said and fake cried.
"Yeah Sungjun you are my childhood bestfriend how won't I trust you.Don't cry",Taehyung said and Then Sungjun hugged him.

Like wtf.

And then they all waved at me and then Tae went till the car to leave them.
I was very scared right now.

I knew he wouldn't believe me.I should probably go in the bedroom and lock the door before he comes.

I am very much scared right now.
He was so angry.
What will he do...?

I reached upstairs.I still had to walk through the passage to reach the bedroom.

I should probably run now to the bedroom.What if he breaks the door but...I am afraid right now.He would surely be more angry right now.
Omg.I heard the noise of door opening and slamming loudly.

Shit he came!AH OMG I SHOULD RUN NOW!

I think I should go in the room first and then think later.

Written on: 5th March 2021
Uploaded on: 26th July 2021

Please don't hate on any character this is just a ff