• CHAPTER 45 •

Y/N POV

After finishing the food he kept the dishes in the sink.

"I will go change",he said and went in our room.

I decided to wash the utensils.

I was washing them when taehyung back hugged me.

I smiled.

"You don't have to do it you can rest",he said and I smiled.

"Its okay I'm finished with the work",I said and closed the tap.

I rubbed my hand to a towel.He was dressed to go out.He looked handsome.

We both went into the hall.He went somewhere and came back with my phone.

I got excited.Its been so long I haven't used my phone.

"I am giving it back to you",he said and handed it back to me.

I smiled.

"Look I am going out if there is any problem or anything call me through this and also take care of yourself.I will comeback soon.I love you",he said and kissed my forehead and went.

I was happy that I got my phone back.I opened it there was no messages or calls from friends that I made.Thats when I realised that they just considered me as office partners or something..it made me sad...but it's okay...I have taehyung now..

I did some house work and sat in the hall to watch TV.I didn't felt like using phone.

Few hours later.

I am done with watching TV now.I am so bored.I am hungry.I will cook something..

Maybe...

Uh I am lazy but it's not good to eat food from outside always.

Shall i close the TV but if I close the TV then what will I do..uh what the fuck.

I was thinking when the phone ringed.It was Taehyung.His number is saved by him already I think.

I picked up the call smiling.

"Hello love",he said.

"Hello",I said blushing over the name he called me.

"What are you doing?",he asked.

"Just watching TV taetae",I said.He kept silent for few minutes indicating that he blushed because I called him taetae.

"Taetae?..hehe cute",he said giggling.

I giggled too.He is cute.

"Did you eat food?",he asked caringly.

"No..",I said.

"Why?It's late afternoon.You should eat food",he said like a protective cute husband.

"Okay",I said.

"Did you made something or shall I order food from outside?",he asked.

"No..I will make it",I said.

"Okay but make sure to eat the food..I will again call to see if u have eaten iy or not ",he said

"Haha okay and did you eat it?",I asked.

"I will eat it now",he said.

"Okay eat well",I said.

"Yea..uh Y/n there's something I need to tell you",he said.

I got curious and tensed..

"What is it?",I asked.

"There's something I always wanted to tell you...",he said.

"Tell me",I said curiously.

"I will tell you after coming home okay",he said.

"Okay then..",I said pouting.

"I wish to kiss that pout",he said and I laughed.We both laughed.

Then suddenly there was a loud thud.I looked at the place where the noise came from and it gave me chills.

"Y/n??",Taehyung said.

And the phone ended.

who knows maybe it was their last phone call....

double update ! please do not hate on any character or anything this is just a fanfiction and do vote and comment thank you <33