• CHAPTER 41 •

Y/N POV

"I want to tell you something",he said and I looked at him.

"Uh so..I know that I behaved very badly with you....everytime I was angry I removed my anger on you....I removed the past anger on you...anything it was I used to always get angry on you...I didn't meant to do anything like that but I did...but i am very sad now...and feeling guilty....I want to say that....uh i am sorry....I know you would be angry ofcourse...but just give me another chance....I will improve myself and I will always treat you nicely and uh...I love you...I hope you understand that I am really really sorry for what I did...please give me a chance and please forgive me...I will treat you better....I hope you know that you don't have to be scared of me...and I will always try my best to keep you happy and all...just know that I love you..I love you so much...I am really ashamed of  myself...I am sorry...and I love you so much...",he said it and started crying.

I could see the sincerity and love in his eyes.The way he started crying broke my heart.I didn't wanted to see him cry...

"I am really sorry Y/n...i will treat you nicely",he said and hugged me tightly and started crying really bad.

"Don't c-cry",I said.

"Please give me a chance y/n",he said holding my shoulders.

I kept quiet....but then I nodded.

"Thank you..thank you so much...I will try my best to prove myself as a good person and I will do anything to make you happy..I realized my mistake and I want to improve it...I realized my love for you and I want to show you how much I love you...",he said still sobbing.

I nodded slightly smiling.

"Did you enjoyed today",he said sniffing.

"Yes..I did",I said.I really enjoyed the lovely time I spent with him.It was a good day and I love spending time with him.

"It's late...look at the stars Y/n...they are shining so brightly...",he said pointing at them.I looked at the stars.

"Yes..the sky is so beautiful..",I said looking around.

Staying with him under this stary sky was a amazing moment.

I love him and I am ready to give him another chance.

He looked at me with love.I looked looked his lips.They were looking so glossy and soft.

He smiled slightly and cupped my cheeks.

"Y/n do accept me as your husband and know that I am always going to pour happiness on you...you deserve happiness....you deserve everything  good baby...",he said with love and smiled.

I smiled back.

He looked at my lips and then in my eyes and looked at my eyes for permission and I nodded.

Under the starry sky he attached his soft lips on my plum lips...it felt magical...it felt like a magical kiss.

don't hate on any character and do vote and comment and enjoy hehe thank you <3