•CHAPTER 14•

Y/N POV

I was going to go from here quickly.I look at his angry eyes and was about to go when he hold my wrist tightly dragging me to the bedroom.

He threw me on the floor.He locked the door.The door lock was high and I couldn't reach till there.

"WHAT DID I TOLD YOU?DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO BE CLOSE WITH THEM?!",he shouted

"Look..It was not my m-mistake that he h-hugged me",I said fearfully.

He came close to my face and grabbed my chin tightly.I whimpered.

"Oh really?",he said in a sarcastic way.

"Then why do you have to touch his hand while giving him water?"he said tightening his grip.His eyes were showing full anger.

"I-I didn't do that..he-he did it on purpose",I said slowly.

I had started to cry already.

"Oh really?STOP LYING",he shouted and then he went and brought a whip.

"T-tae",I said crying more crawling backwards.

His veins were popped out showing his anger.

He started to came near me.

I ran to the bedroom door.But he had already locked it and so I couldn't open the door.

And then I screamed loudly as he hit my back with the whip.

I fell on the floor crying.He then continued to beat me with the whip.
I was screaming and crying loudly.

And then he stopped after few secs.

My whole body was paining now.I was crying loudly now.

He made me sit on the floor,my back touching the wall.

Now he didn't had a whip in his hand but now he had a wooden scale.

I looked at him in terror and confusion.

He caressed my cheeks.I was crying as I was having pain due to the whip.

"What rules I have told you yesteday?",he said by caressing my cheek with the wooden scale.

That day as he had beaten me I was in pain and haven't listened to the rules he had said properly.I remember only few rules maybe.

"Quickly",he said coldly looking deeply at me.

I remember that there were 8 rules but what were they..?

"QUICK",he yelled making me flinch.

I remember slightly but wait I don't remember I guess..

"I SAID QUICKLY" he said and then he slapped me with the wooden scale on cheek.

I screamed loudly in pain.

"Where was your attention when I was telling you the rules HUH?!",he shouted at me.

I just had started to cry more that scale hurted my cheek very much.

"I.want.the.rules",he said gritting his teeth.

I tried to remember the rules and slowly I said 5 rules.

The whole time he was looking angrily at me while caressing my cheek with the wooden scale.

And then I said 2 more rules after much struggle.

"1 more",he said

And I tried to remember it but I couldn't remember it.

And then he slapped again on my cheek with the wooden scale much hardly.

I let out a loud scream crying.

"THE LAST ONE WAS DO AS I SAY WHY DIDN'T YOU REMEMBERED THE RULES AND WHY DIDN'T YOU FOLLOW THEM HUH?!!",he yelled very loudly throwing the wooden scale.

I was very scared and in pain.I was just crying.

I just covered my face with my hands and cried.My cheeks were hurting very much.

Taehyung's POV

I saw she was crying very much.Her cheek had the red marks of the scale.
Also her body has bruises from the whip.

She was now crying hugging her knees.

I told her to look up.She looked up.

"They are again going to come tomorrow.So don't go near them and do as I say.I won't repeat this thing again",I said.

She nodded while tears where rapidly falling down from her eyes.

Sungjun,Siho and Seowon were my old friends and they had come after a long time so I couldn't say no to them.Also Sunghun isn't that type of boy to act like this with his old friend's wife.

"Okay",I said and picked her up in bridal style.

I don't know why I beat her I guess jealousy why am I jealous but I guess maybe I love her.

No no I hate her it's just that she is only mine.

"Let's sleep",I said and covered us with duvets.

She was still crying.

Her cheeks were all red.

"Y/n stop crying",I said.She was still crying.

"Y/n I said stop crying",I said rudely.

She looked at me scared and stopped crying.She bit her lip to stop crying.

She then touched her cheeks.I removed her hands from her cheek.

She looked at me afraidly thinking that I am again going to slap her cheek.

I caressed her cheek and kissed it.And then I caressed her hairs softly and then I pulled her close to my body and then turned off the lamp.

And we slept drifting in our dreamland,beautifully,adorabingly.

Written:9th January 2021
Uploaded on:26th July 2021

Please don't hate on any character this is just a ff.

Sorry for late update ♡