• CHAPTER 40 •

Y/N POV

I didn't knew what to answer and I kept silent.Ofcourse I would love to have a family with him...but the way he acted for few weeks....

I am scared lil...

But I think so he won't hurt me now...the way he is acting so sweet and all..

He didn't said anything and kept his head low.

It's late evening time now.We stayed there for some more time.

"Let's go",he said and got up.He held my hand again.I love it.

We sat in the car and he started driving.Where are we going now.I am hungry.

His eyes were focused on the road.Is he angry that I didn't replied to his question....

I kept looking outside of the window.The speed of the car was fast and I had somewhat started to feel scared.I think he is angry.....

I was shivering a bit and my eyes were getting a lil teary.He looked at me.But I kept looking at the window.

He stopped the car.I got more afraid.

He looked at me.

"Y/n?",he called.I slightly nodded my head.

"Why are you shivering and w-why are you crying..?",he asked and pulled me closer holding my waist.

"Tell me",he said.

"Are you angry....?",I asked slightly.

"No baby why would I be angry?",he said caressing my hairs softly.

"I t-thought you would be angry because I didn't answered your question...",I said with fresh tears.

"What question?The kids one?",he asked innocently.

I nodded sobbing.He caressed my cheek.

"Look baby I am not angry and having a kid is choice of our both,okay?",he said.

I kept silent.

"Baby I won't get angry on you don't cry and don't be afraid..okay?",he said softly I nodded silently.

He kissed my forehead softly and started driving th car again.After sometime we stopped at a restaurant.We entered inside it.He held me closer by my waist and we walked in the hotel.

We sat in the window side.There were no people in the hotel or we were seating in the vip seats.

There was no one other than us both in the room.It was looking romantic.

"What food shall we order?",he asked me.

"Anything you order will do",I said and smiled.

Then he ordered lots of tasty food.We kept looking out of the window.After few mins the food came.They bowed at us and served the food.

We ate the food.He feeded me once and I did too.Like this we finished the food.And got to go to our car.He started driving.It was night time now.

He kept driving and we came at a silent place it was like a hill point.He parked the car and we both stood there standing touching the car.We both stood close to each other and his hand was on my waist.I am sure he won't hurt me..also he is making me fall in love with him more.I love him..

He behaved badly with me for somewhat 1 week but he is acting so good now.

This place was so good.There were many stars.We both looked at them.

We both looked at each other with love.

"I have something to tell you",he said.

triple update lol.yay 40 chapters done !! idk when will next part come now as I have stuffs coming now so yeah.anyways do vote and comment and please don't hate on any character and this is just just ff and thank you for reading <3