• CHAPTER 47 •

Y/N POV

The person who kidnapped me was no other than Sungjun!
Taehyung's friend because of whom I got punished..he was the one who tried to kiss me and all...

My eyes started to tear up.He smirked.

"HI babygirl",he said and started coming near me.

"No..no Don't go..go away",I said.

He didn't listened and came close to me.He slightly caressed my hairs and then my face.I was feeling disgusted by his touch.

I turned my face to the other side.

He started to check me out.

"Pl-please leave me...",I said crying.

"And why would I baby",he said and sat infront of me keeping his hands on my knees and kept looking at me.

"What have I done",I said sobbing.

"How can i let taehyung have such a beautiful girl...?",he said.

I looked away crying.

"You know what I have always hated taehyung...I don't know why but yes I hate him...the way he is a more high class mafia then me...makes me angry and jealous...I should be the one right?,he said angrily.

"but you are his childhood friend",i insisted.

"a fake friend.look I don't care about him okay I was never a great friend only he thinks that i am his good friend",he said arrogantly.

"let me go",I said.

"I can't let a beautiful girl like you go..when I first saw you I liked you and decided to make you mine..",he said touching my cheeks lightly.

"taehyung will find you",I said.

"Huh shut up ! I am better than him..I am more powerful mafia then him..no one believes me but I am stronger...",he said.

I can't believe.

He came more closer to my face.

"Let's have some fun okay?",he said.

"N-no",I said crying.

"Yes",he smirked and touched my lips.

And I bite him.

"WHAT THE FUCK BITCH",he said and slapped me.

Ah..I winced.

"So you want to take it in a hard way hmm?",he said angrily.

"TAEHYUNG WILL FIND YOU!!",I shouted.

"SHUT UP",he said and bought a steel bat.

"No..no..please",I said and he didn't listened and started slamming the bat on me harshly.

Blood was flowing out of my body.Tears were flowing continously.And then he stopped.I was unconscious now.

He removed my ropes harshly and threw me on the bed.

I was unconscious and weak.

"Ple...",I said..

"You wanted to take it in a hard way hmm?",he said.

"Please don't.. ",I begged.

"You think I will stop?",he said.

I was feeling very weak.The steel bat was very strong and he hit me with it very badly and roughly for a long time.
I was having difficulty in breathing now and I was very scared.

I was feeling unconscious but still I kept my eyes open.

"Huh let's have fun today okay babygirl?",he said.

I started sobbing loudly.

"Stop crying bitch do you still think taehyung will come to save you tsk",he said and climbed on the bed and hovered over me.

double update ! please don't hate on any character or anyone this is just a fanfiction and do vote and comment!thank you for reading ! <33