• CHAPTER 35 •

Taehyung POV

I was so angry right now that we lost the deal...I was fuming with anger.How could he dare to say my attention isn't there this days?!well he isn't wrong tho tbh since y/n came my attention isn't there much i think about y/n everywhere and I lost in missions and deals nd I always remove my anger on her..

I looked back and our eyes met.I saw the terror and fear in her eyes.She was shivering and crying a lot.Her hands were tightly clutching the blanket and she hided quickly inside the blankets.

My eyes soften looking at her...I was the reason why she was acting like this...I went near her.She sensed it and came out of the blanket..and started crying more and started going back saying..."p-please don't ....h-hurt me...",she said almost breathless and was going behind and behind and was almost going to fall from the bed when I immediately pulled her closer.

She again started to move.

"Y/n",I said softly.I hugged her tightly.She was moving but soon she gave up.I caressed her back softly and made her look at me.

"Look I am not going to hurt you calm down",I said.

"No..y-you will h-hurt me..",she said sobbing like a small child.She was still shivering.She was scared of me..

It was almost night time..

"Look here",I said and made her looked at me.She looked with her innocent scared eyes.Tears were still falling from her eyes.I couldn't help but felt teary and guilty at her state.

"Stop crying...",I said caressing her body softly and hugged her.

I kissed her forehead.

"Princess I won't ever hurt you don't cry okay?",I said

She nodded slowly looking down sobbing still.

I got up and went in the kitchen and brought some water.

"Drink it baby",I said and she dranked it.

"Are you feeling better?",I asked.

She nodded.

"Do you want to do anything?",I asked keeping the water aside.

She shaked her head as a no.

"Okay then let's cuddle again",I said and helped her to sleep.She hissed suddenly and then I realized my head was on one of her bruise.

"Oh my baby I am sorry lemme apply something there",I said and went to take the first aid box and the I applied some medicines on it.She was hissing slowly.I was feeling guilty.

After applying it I kept the first aid box beside and then helped her slowly sleep inside the blankets.

She was looking at her bruise with teary eyes.I came inside the blankets.I kissed her bruise.She looked at me with innocent eyes.

"Look I kissed at it now the pain will go  now okie don't cry now baby",I said softly feeling guilty and sad.

She nodded again.I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my hands around her waist and caressed her back and gave a peck on her lips.

She slept quietly.Tears fell down from my eyes.I was so sad seeing how badly I treated her.I started crying slowly on what I did with her.

"I will treat you like a princess now baby just forgive me...I love you y/n..",I whispered slowly and tears kept falling.
Then I slept pulling her closer and laying a kiss on her hairs.

please don't hate on character or anyone this is just a fanfiction do vote and comment thank you so much