Snowed In

You look out the window, and your heart sinks. You were supposed to go on a date with Thalia tonight, but it looks like you're snowed in. You could barley see through the blizzard of snow. Driving when the snow storm was this bad would be unwise. You feel your wife's arms slip around your waist, she rests her chin on your shoulder as she looks out the window. "Guess we're not going out tonight, huh?"

You sigh. "I'm sorry, I know how much you wanted to go to that fancy restaurant."

Thalia presses a kiss to your cheek. "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. Besides," She picks you up bridal style, making you squeal. "We can have our date inside." She walks over to the couch and sets you down. She presses a kiss to your forehead. "I'll go make popcorn, you pick out a movie. Okay?"

You smile and cup her face in your hands, you pull her down and press a gentle kiss to her lips. You feel her smile against your lips. You pull away and smile. "Okay."

A few minutes later, Thalia comes back with a bowl of popcorn as you start the movie. She drapes a blanket around the two of you. You snuggle up next to her and rest your head on her shoulder, she responds by wrapping her arm around you. You place a hand on her leg. "You're the best Thalia."

She smiles and kisses the top of your head. "Anything for you, y/n."

A/N: i know that this is wildly short but i wanted to get something out because i haven't updated this since september 19th. i hope the smut chapter that's in the works will make up for the inactivity