Early Sunsets Over Monroeville Part. 3

She walks towards you, and you don't believe your eyes. The piercing blue eyes, dark hair and punk attire, it was her. You rush forward and throw yourself into her arms. She immediately wraps her arms around you and buries her face in the crook of your neck.

You pull away and cup her face in your hands, afraid that if you let go she would fade into oblivion. Was it really her? "Are you real? I-I saw you die, I killed you..." Your voice trails off as you remember that awful memory. How was she still alive?

Thalia smiles as tears roll down her cheeks, you could feel yourself crying too. Her hands come up to cup your face, she gently caress your cheeks with her thumbs. "I'm real. I promise. I guess when you shot me, you didn't hit any vital organs. It just slowed me down. It felt like I was sleeping for a really long time, and it's like I just woke up." 

You study her electric blue eyes, it was really her. "What you said before, about being in love with me, did you mean it?"

Thalia looks down at you and smiles. "Of course I meant it. God, I'm sorry that I dumped that on you right before you had to shoot me. But I really am in love with you."

You could feel yourself grinning from ear to ear. "Good. Because I meant it when I said that I was in love with you too."

Thalia tucks a loose strand of hair behind your ear. You might've had dried zombie blood and sweat all over you, but you still looked beautiful to Thalia. She leans in and presses a kiss to your lips, you melt into it and kiss back with just as much tenderness. You stay like that for a while, not wanting to break away in fear that when you opened your eyes she would be gone. But when you eventually break away and open your eyes, she was still there, smiling at you just like before.

Thalia's offers you her hand, and you immediately take it. "Now, let's get out of this place and go on a date."

A/N: sorry this one was short </3 but i hope you enjoyed it :)