Making Up for Lost Time *SMUT*

WARNING: this chapter is going to be nsfw. so if you're uncomfortable with that stuff i'd suggest not reading this chapter

You and your wife Thalia had just gotten back from your visit at Camp Half-Blood. But you two were so busy helping out that you never got anytime to yourselves, and when you did you were too tired to do anything. Now you were back at your house, being pinned down on your bed by Thalia. You two were wearing nothing but your bras and underwear.

"I'm sorry we never got any time to ourselves when we were there. You must've been horny out of your mind the entire time, huh?" Thalia teases as she gently presses her leg against your core, which earns a small gasp from you. You nod your head.

"Gods yes, I couldn't stop thinking of you pinning me down and fucking me" You reply. Thalia smirks at your answer.

"Well, hopefully this makes up for all the lost time... And besides," She leans down to whisper in your ear. "What kind of a wife would I be if I didn't fuck you senseless?" You could feel yourself get wet, you absolutely loved it when Thalia whispered in your ear. You wanted to move things forward. You missed the feeling of Thalia fingering you, and you wanted her to fuck you until you couldn't think straight. Thalia sits up so she's straddling your waist. "I've been dying to run my hands along your body..." To emphasize her point, she slowly trails her hands up your body, making your skin tingle as she does it. Her hands cup your breasts, and she gives them a gentle squeeze, which earns a moan from you. "You like that babe?" She asks as she goes to unclip your bra, luckily it was one of the ones that clipped in the front.

"Gods yes..." You moan out. You've been sexually frustrated and touch starved for a week, you needed to get off. Even Thalia playing with your breasts turned you on beyond belief. Thalia unclips your bra and tosses it on the floor. She runs her fingers along your stomach, making you shudder. You could practically see the lust in Thalia's eyes. You pull Thalia back down, and she captures your lips in a kiss full of unbearable horniness and passion. She loved teasing you, but you could feel your dripping wet core pulsing, you needed to pleasure it. Luckily, Thalia's leg was nestled between your thighs. You start slowly humping her leg, and fuck, it felt good. Thalia realizes what you want and takes her leg away. She quickly repositions herself and presses her palm against your core. You let out a moan and you feel Thalia smirk against your lips. She slowly starts rubbing her palm back and forth against your core, making sure to rub hard. You were sure you were in heaven, because in felt so fucking good. You moan and move your hips in rhythm with her hand, not wanting her to stop. Thalia breaks the kiss to murmur something against your lips.

"Mmm. Someone likes this..." She says teasingly. You nod your head, not even attempting to contain your moans and sighs of pleasure.

"Gods, you're good at this..." You reply. You started thinking about her good Thalia was with her hands, and how fucking good it felt when she fingered you. As much as you loved her rubbing your core, you wanted to feel her fingers inside of you. "Fuck... I want you inside of me... Please finger me..." Thalia smirks at your request and stops rubbing your core.

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." She lowers her hand to the waistband of your underwear and slides them off. She adds her first finger and smiles. "Gods, you're so wet..." Her second finger slips in with ease, and she starts thrusting her fingers inside of you.

"Holy shit Thalia..." You spread your legs further apart and lift your hips towards her. In return, she speeds up her thrusts, making sure to fuck you fast and hard. You throw your head back and moan, fuck it felt good. You close your eyes in a bliss as Thalia dips down and takes a nipple into her mouth. When she pulls back, she lightly scrapes her teeth against the nipple before moving on to give your other breast attention. She licks the tip of your nipple before taking it into her mouth, this time lightly biting down on it. You shudder and moan, you're sure that it couldn't get any better until Thalia found the spot that turned you into a moaning mess. When her fingers graze it you let out a breathy moan. She repeatedly rubs the spot, making sure her thrusts are fast and hard. You couldn't control yourself, you let out a number of breathy moans and pleasurable sighs. Thalia releases your nipple from her mouth and whispers in your ear.

"You like this princess?" She keeps fingering you, you were sure you were about to climax.

"Holy shit yes, don't stop..." You reply breathlessly. 

"Moan my name for me, princess" Thalia presses her fingers against the spot and rubs it hard, you were definitely about to cum.

"It feels so... so... oh gods Thalia... I'm gonna cum..."

"I love it when you cum for me..." Thalia rubs the spot faster, wanting you to climax. You throw your head back on the pillow and moan. You feel yourself finish and you lay there breathlessly. Thalia pumps her fingers in and out of your core a few times before removing her fingers. "That's a good girl... You're so beautiful..." She presses a kiss to your lips before laying down on top of you and resting her head on your chest. Your one hand goes to play with her hair, and the other rests on her bare back.

"That was amazing..." You say. Thalia runs her fingers along your side and sighs in content.

"Not nearly as amazing as you, my love..." She presses a kiss to your neck before resting her head back on your chest.

It's been a few hours since you last had sex. You and Thalia were cuddling on the bed, not bothering to put your clothes back on. You had your eyes closed, enjoying your wife's company. Thalia twirls a strand of your hair around her finger before releasing it. She presses a kiss to your scalp before speaking.

"So, ready for round two?"

You smile and open your eyes to look up at her. "You want to do a round two?"

"Well yeah! You didn't think that I would just finger you after a week of not doing anything, did you?"

A smirk plays across your lips, curious as to what else Thalia wanted to do. "Well... what else are we going to do?"

Thalia responds by smiling and getting up, she ventures out of the room to go and get something. She comes back a few seconds later with her strap on in her hand. You could already feel your core pulsing, you loved it when she used that thing on you. She puts it on and gets on top of you. You stare up at her, ready for her to start fucking you senseless.

"Ready?" Thalia asks. You nod vigorously, which earns a smile from her. You moan as she slowly inserts the tip of it into your slick folds. She goes the rest of the way in before slowly moving back out. Fuck, it felt so good already. Thalia positions you so that your legs are on either side of her waist. She grabs onto your hips as she thrusts into you. You throw your head back and moan, Thalia trails a line of kisses down your neck as she rolls her hips into you. She starts sucking on your pulse point, which felt great. And it would also leave a hickey. She scrapes her teeth against your collarbone before running her tongue along it to sooth the area.

"Thalia..." You moan out her name, which makes her thrust into you faster and harder. Her hands leave their position on your hips and she pins your arms above your head.

"You said you couldn't stop thinking of me pinning you down and fucking you, right?" She asks. You nod, remembering what you said earlier. "Does it feel good?"

"Holy fuck yes!" You couldn't contain yourself. Just then, Thalia hits your g-spot, and you turn into an absolute mess. "Thalia! Right there!" She smiles down at you as she rolls her hips into you and hits it again.

"Holy fuck Thalia!" You scream out her name, which arouses her beyond belief. She thrusts harder and faster, hitting your g-spot again and again, and that's when you orgasm. You moan uncontrollably. Thalia captures your lips in a kiss, and you moan into it as Thalia continues her thrusts. She lets go of your wrists, so you let your hands wander through her choppy black hair as you kiss. You feel yourself climax. Thalia pumps in and out of you a few more times before she removes the strap on from your core. She takes off the strap on and flops down next to you. Both of you were widely out of breath. She moves closer to you and you resume cuddling. Once you've both caught your breath, you share another kiss. Thalia definitely made up for the lost time, and she definitely knew how to fuck you senseless.

A/N: that was longer than the last one. i'm definitely gonna need some holy water after 1,566 words of smut holy fuck