Yes

You wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon. You turn over in your bed to find that the place where Thalia sleeps is vacant. The mattress was still slightly sunken in on her side, which must mean that she's just gotten up. The sunlight peaks its way through the blinds, casting a pattern on the floor. You rub your eyes and throw off the covers, you force yourself to get out of bed and throw some clothes on. You decide to wear one of Thalia's Green Day shirts, surely she wouldn't mind. You make your way into the kitchen and you're greeted with the sight of your girlfriend cooking breakfast. She hears the floorboards creek and looks over at you, she notices that you're wearing her shirt and smirks.

"Good morning sunshine. Is that my shirt?"

"Good morning, and yes it is. I thought you couldn't cook"

"I can't"

She gestures to the fire extinguisher that's next to the stove. You take a seat at the kitchen table and stare at the calendar.

"Hey, isn't today the day you quit the hunt? Was that already seven years ago?"

"Mhm. Today's the anniversary"

Thalia scoops the egg out of the pan with a spatula and puts it on a plate.

"Hey! I made breakfast and didn't burn the house down!"

You laugh, Thalia sets down a plate in front of you. The eggs and bacon were arranged so that it made a smiley face.

"Aww, you made a smiley face for me"

"Mhm, because I love you"

She kisses you along your jaw, which earns a smile from you. She walks back over to the stove and grabs her breakfast. You poke at your eggs as she takes a seat next to you. Thalia notices and she gently touches your arm.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are trying to murder your eggs?"

"Do you ever... regret quitting the hunt for me?"

"Do I regret giving up running around the woods and hunting monsters, for the love of my life, who I now get to spend valuable time with? Definitely not. I love you, I'd quit the hunt all over again if it meant I got to be with you"

You smile.

"Okay... just making sure"

 Thalia lets go of your arm and rests her arm on the table.

"Hey, would you want to go to camp today? I thought it'd be nice since we haven't been there in a while. I think Percy and Annabeth will be there"

You nod, it's been a while since you've seen Percy and Annabeth.

"Yeah, I'd love to go. When are we leaving?"

"I was thinking after we're done eating and getting ready"

"Okay, sounds like a plan"

You and Thalia finish eating and get ready. You look down and realize you're still wearing her shirt.

"Hey, can I keep your shirt on?"

"Yeah, of course. I want everyone to know that you're my girlfriend"

You smile and blush as she peppers your face with kisses. Once you get to camp Thalia gets out of the car and grabs the suitcases out of the back seat.

"Hey, how long are we going to be at camp?", you ask

"About a week, maybe while we're here I can give you some archery lessons"

She plants a kiss on your forehead before taking your hand and leading you into camp. The smell of strawberries drifts up from the strawberry fields, campers were doing their usual activities. You see Percy and Annabeth standing by the pavilion waiting for you. Annabeth runs up to you and embraces you both in a hug.