Hot Chocolate

You wake up and stretch. You look over, the spot where Thalia slept was empty, she must've already gotten up. You turn your head to the window and smile. There was a good amount of snow on the ground, snow was still falling down from the clouds. You loved the snow, because whenever it was freezing outside, Thalia would make you hot chocolate and cuddle with you under a blanket. You get out of bed and start getting ready. You throw on one of Thalia's shirts. Since she was taller than you, the shirt was big on you, but you didn't care. Once you're done getting ready, you head down the hallway to find Thalia. You enter the kitchen, and you're greeted with the sight of her cooking breakfast. You sneak up behind her and wrap your arms around her waist, which earns a smile from her. "Morning sunshine." She turns in your arms until she's facing you, then presses a kiss to your forehead. "How's the love of my life doing this morning?"

You smile and press a kiss to her lips. You reluctantly pull away after a few seconds and murmur against them. "I'm great, especially now that you're here."

You feel her smile against your lips. "I hope you're hungry, I'm making pancakes."

You rest your head on her chest, not wanting to let go. "Good, your pancakes are the best." Your eyes land on the window, and you remember the snow. "Hey," You pull your head away from her chest to look up at her. "It's snowing outside. Maybe after breakfast we can, I don't know, build a snowman or something."

Thalia smiles and presses a kiss between your eyebrows. "I'd love that, as long as it ends with you and me cuddling on the couch." Thalia's eyes drift down, her smile grows wider. "Is that my Green Day shirt?"

After you're done eating, you put your dish away and walk over to the closet. As you start putting your jacket on, you feel Thalia wrap her arms around your waist as she starts peppering the side of your face in kisses. You giggle and lean back into her. She presses one last kiss to your cheek before resting her chin on your shoulder. "You wanna go outside? Already?"

You turn in your arms so you're facing her. "Mhm!" You press a kiss to her lips. "We can build a snowman or something."

Thalia smiles. "Okay."

You head outside and start rolling balls of snow for the snowman. After you're done building it, you and Thalia step back to admire it. Thalia turns her attention to you. "I think it looks good. What do you think?" Your eyes drift down to the snow, a mischievous smile spreads across your lips. Thalia raises an eyebrow. "Sunshine? What are you thinking?" You respond by picking up a handful of snow and rolling it into a ball, you gently toss it at Thalia before erupting into a fit of giggles. Thalia laughs before tackling you into the snow.

You squeal. "Thals!" Thalia stops laughing, she leans down and closes the distance in between your lips. Warmth spreads throughout your body, replacing the coldness of the snow. After a while Thalia pulls away and kisses your forehead. You smile up at her. "You better make me hot chocolate when we get inside."

Thalia smirks and presses another kiss to your lips. "With marshmallows?" You smile and nod. Thalia gets off of you and scoops you up. You wrap your arms around her neck as she walks back to the house.

You were sitting on the couch, watching the flames flicker in the fire place. You hear floorboards creek, you turn your head to see Thalia walking over to you. She hands you a cup of hot chocolate, marshmallows were floating on top of the brown liquid. You smile up at her, she leans down and presses a gentle kiss to your lips. "I hope this makes up for me tackling you in the snow."

You smile against her lips. "I know something that can really make up for it." You set down the hot chocolate and lay down, you pat the spot next to you on the couch, signaling for Thalia to lay down. She smiles and gets the blanket off the back of the couch. She lays down next to you and drapes the blanket over the two of you. You cuddle up to her. You feel her hand slowly slide down your body until it settles on your hip, where she starts tracing small circle designs on your hipbone. You rest your head on her chest, enjoying her body warmth. "You're warm."

Thalia lets out a content sigh and buries her face in your hair. "You're adorable."

You lay in silence, the sound of the fire crackling filling the room. "I love you, Thals."

Thalia responds by pressing a kiss to your scalp. "I love you too, sunshine."