Cold

You wake up shivering. You had left the windows open last night to air the house out, but now you were freezing. You hear floorboards creaking, you look over to see Thalia enter the room. She had a blanket wrapped around her. When she sees you she smiles. "Good morning darling."

You can't help the smile that's tugging at your lips. "Good morning angel." You pull the covers even tighter around you, hoping it would help. But your body temperature still stays the same, you shiver. "Hey Thalia? I'm cold."

"Oh! I'll go get you a blanket." She starts to walk away.

You groan, making her stop and look back over at you. You reach a hand out in her direction. "Come to bed."

Thalia closes the bedroom window before walking over to the bed. She lifts the covers up and climbs in next to you. You immediately cuddle up to her as she drapes the covers over you. You bury your face in her chest and smile. "You're warm."

Thalia smiles and wraps her arms around you, she presses a kiss to your scalp. "Get some sleep darling, okay?"

You could already feel yourself starting to fade in and out of sleep. "Okay." And with that, you fall asleep in your girlfriends arms.

A/N: yes i am aware that this one is widely short but i needed to write some fluff after all that ungodly amount of smut