Truth Or Dare

It's been four years since Thalia quit the hunt, she was nineteen and you were eighteen. You were currently letting Thalia do your eyeliner. You could do it yourself, but you secretly had a crush on her and preferred when she did it. She finishes applying it and puts the cap back on, she hands the eyeliner to you and smiles.

"You have pretty eyes"

You grin, you can't help but get all smiley and blushy whenever Thalia compliments you.

"Thank you"

"Now, let's do something fun"

"Like what?"

She boops your nose

"Truth or dare"

"What are we, children?"

"It'll be fun! You go first"

"Okay, truth or dare"

"Dare"

"Okay, um... I dare you to go and replace all of Drew's nail polish with glue"

Without saying anything Thalia gets up and walks out the door. A few minutes later she returns with a big smile on her face.

"Did you do it?"

She sits down next to you on the bed.

"Mhm"

"Where'd you get the glue?"

"Hermes kids. When I said I was pulling a prank and I needed glue they gave me a shit ton. Now, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to spray paint the side of the Poseidon cabin"

"No! I don't want to get in trouble!"

Thalia laughs and pokes you.

"Look at you, Ms. Goody two shoes"

"I just don't feel like getting in trouble and having to wash dishes as a punishment. I pick truth instead"

"Okay. What did you think of me when you first met me?"

"Um... I thought you were really intimidating but cool. But I was too afraid to talk to you because I thought you would murder me or something"

Thalia smiles.

"And now look at you, now you're playing truth or dare with me"

"Yeah, and now it's your turn again. Truth or dare"

"Fuck it lets mix it up, truth"

It takes you a while to come up with what you want to ask her.

"Why'd you quit the hunt?"

She purses her lips and shrugs.

"Don't know, just wanted to I guess"

You felt like there was more to it, but you weren't going to press her about it.

"Now, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Do you like me?"

"Of course I like you, you're one of the coolest people I know and-"

"No, I mean... do you have a crush on me?"

You could feel your face becoming hot, your eyes quickly dart to the ground. Thalia smiles and starts laughing.

"Oh my gods, you do don't you!"

You were definitely blushing now.

"What if I do?"

"Well... I just might have a crush on you"

You stare into her eyes for a few seconds, it didn't look like she was lying.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss me"

Thalia smirks, without hesitation she scoots closer to you and leans in to kiss you. You close your eyes and melt into the kiss. Thalia's hand wanders down to your hip and you wrap your arms around her neck. What started out as a gentle kiss quickly becomes more passionate. You change positions so you're now straddling her waist. One of her hands comes up and grabs onto the back of your head, she pulls your head closer, wanting to deepen the kiss. Her other hand rests on your back, she traces small circles with her thumb. You reluctantly pull away for air, you gaze into Thalia's eyes and smile. Thalia wraps her arms around your waist and rests her head on your chest.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that for", she says

You smile and play with her hair.

"Why did you really quit the hunt?"

She plants a few kisses along your neck before responding.

"I did it for you. When we found you in the woods and escorted you to camp, I don't know, I just kinda realized I had a crush on you. And now look at us"

Thalia kisses you along your jaw, you can feel her smile against your skin.

She pulls back and stares into your eyes for a few seconds.

"I love you y/n"

You get butterflies, you've been wanting her to say those four words to you for years.

"I love you too Thals"