Matching Tattoos

A/N: this one is gonna be short af but i wanted to write some fluff so here you go:

You were leaning on the porch rail of yours and Thalia's house, over looking your front yard. You hear the floorboards creek behind you, and someone gently wraps their arms around your waist. You instinctively lean back into them and smile, knowing that it was your wife.

"Hi Thals." You say. Thalia responds by pressing a kiss to the side of your head.

"Hello, my love," She gently sways back and forth with you in her arms. "Thinking about anything?" You look down at your wrist and smile, you had a small tattoo of a sun. Thalia had a small moon tattoo on her wrist to go along with yours, a symbol of your undying love for each other. You turn around and wrap your arms around her neck.

"Just thinking about how in love with you I am." You reply. Thalia smiles and leans in, your lips were only a few inches apart now.

"What a coincidence, I was just thinking about the same thing." She says. You smile and press a quick kiss to her lips.

"Is that why you came out here? Because you're just so in love with me?" You ask jokingly. Thalia smiles and tucks a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"That's not the only reason. Come on, let's go have some fun." You let out a happy squeal as Thalia picks you up bridal style and carries you inside.

A/N: sorry this one is so short, i promise i'll make another long one. if you have any ideas don't be afraid to request them!