Tease *SMUT*

WARNING: this chapter is going to be nsfw, if you're uncomfortable with that stuff i'd suggest skipping this chapter and reading one of my fluff ones :)

You and Thalia were currently visiting Camp Half-Blood, and you've been teasing her the entire day. You would go up to her and whisper things in her ear, like how much you wanted her to pin you down and fuck you, but you would run away before she could respond.

You were cleaning weapons in the armory when you felt arms wrap around your waist from behind. Your breath hitches as you hear a familiar voice whisper in your ear.

"You know, you really shouldn't tease people, because they end up teasing you back," Thalia says as she presses herself up against you, you could feel yourself starting to become wet. "I'll meet you in the Zeus cabin after dinner, princess." And with that, she leaves, leaving you alone and aroused.

You had just gotten done with dinner, and you were currently waiting in the Zeus cabin for Thalia. After a few minutes, you hear the door open, and she walks in. She closes the door behind her and locks it, which could only mean that she wanted the same thing that you wanted. She walks over to the wall, which is where you were waiting. A smirk appeared across her lips, her eyes were full of desire. She moves forward, backing you up against the wall. Once your back is pressed up against the wall, she slowly traces her thumb over your bottom lip. "You've been teasing me all day... I should fuck you until you can't walk straight because of that."

You smirk. "You know, when you threaten people with things that they want, they don't stop doing the thing that you want them to stop doing."

Thalia's hands move down to your hips, she takes another step forward, pressing herself up against you. "So you want me to fuck you?"

You nod, you could feel yourself starting to become hot. "Oh, I want that more than anything."

Thalia studies you and smirks, she nods over to the bed. "Get in the bed, then."

You immediately comply and get in bed, you lay down on your back. Your eyes follow Thalia as she walks over to the bed. She peels off her shirt, her hands then go down to her belt to remove it. Once you get done taking off your pants, Thalia crawls on top of you and helps you take your shirt off. Thalia starts moving down your body, pressing kisses here and there as she does. She nips at your hip before moving past the waistband of your underwear, where she runs her tongue along your inner thigh, which makes you gasp. Thalia smirks at your reaction. "You like that babe?" You nod your head, you were unbearably horny, which Thalia knew. "You want me, don't you?"

"God yes... I need you." You beg.

Thalia knew how much you wanted her to fuck you, but she loved teasing you. "Hmm... I don't know... You were teasing me this entire day... Beg me."

"Please fuck me. I need you so bad..." You could feel your core throbbing, you needed her to pleasure it. Thalia smiles at how horny you are, but she still felt like teasing you. She presses her leg against your core, a deep moan escapes your lips. You ground yourself onto her leg as she repeatedly presses it against your dripping wet core. You nestle your own leg between her thighs, and she moans as she rubs her core against it. As you hump her leg, you rub core a certain way and holy fuck, it felt great. You release a breathy moan and keep humping her leg. Thalia realizes how good it makes you feel and rubs your core harder with her leg. As you rock against each other in a perfect rhythm, her hands explore your body. Your hands wander through her choppy black hair, and you pull her in for a kiss. She captures your lips in a kiss full of lust and desire. As you slowly move your lips against hers, you feel her hands skillfully pushing down the strap of your bra. You sit up for her, and she unclips it. Your hands wander down her back until they settle on the clip to her own bra, you unclip it and throw it to the ground. She breaks the kiss to start sucking on your neck, wanting to leave a handful of hickeys. As she does, she pulls her leg away, which makes you do the same. She holds herself up with one hand, and uses the other hand to place her palm between your thighs. She starts quickly rubbing her palm back and forth against your core, making sure to press hard. You moan and move your hips against her palm. She continues to suck on your neck, it was definitely going to leave a hickey, which you didn't mind. As she sucks on your neck and rubs her palm against your core, your hands explore her body. In return, she stops what she's doing to straddle your waist. You gently grab onto her hands and guide them to your breasts. She smiles, knowing what you want. She cups your breasts with her hands and rubs her thumb over the nipple, which makes you let out a pleasurable sigh. She gently squeezes your nipple before squeezing your breasts. As she plays with your breasts, your hands move up her legs, where they settle on her hips. You trace small circles on her hip bone with your thumb. "I love you Thals."

Thalia locks eyes with you and she smiles. "I love you too, darling. I think I've teased you enough, ready to move forward?"

You nod, missing the feeling of Thalia's fingers inside of you. "God yes, please finger me..."

Thalia's smile grows wider, she dips down to press a kiss to your lips. "I will, princess." She helps you slip your underwear off, and you feel one of her digits enter your core. "Good girl, you're so wet for me. What kind of a wife would I be if I didn't pleasure you in a state like this?" She adds her second digit and starts fingering you. 

"Thalia..." You moan out her name, making her speed up her thrusts. You stay like that for a while. She fingers you as you occasionally moan and sigh. You were sure it couldn't get any better , until her fingers graze a certain spot, making you gasp. Thalia rubs her fingers along the spot, which earns a breathy moan from you.

"Does it feel good when I do that?" She asks as she starts rubbing the spot harder.

"Holy fuck yes... don't stop..."

"Spread your legs for me, princess," You comply and spread your legs for her, you lift your hips towards her so she has a better angle. She starts rubbing it faster, you were close to climaxing. She dips down and licks the tip of your nipple before taking it into her mouth and sucking it, you let a moan escape your lips. She starts pressing harder and faster, making your legs shake from how amazing it felt. 

"Holy fuck Thalia..." You moan out, you were definitely close to climaxing now. "Thalia, I'm gonna cum..."

She smiles at your statement. "I love it when I make you cum..." She fingers you as fast as she possibly can, you're overwhelmed with how good it felt. You let out one last moan before you finish. Thalia pumps her fingers in and out before removing them. Thalia looks down at you and smiles. "Hmm. You were teasing me an awful lot today, I don't think I'm done teaching you your lesson yet." She winks and gets up to get something. She comes back with her strap on, you could feel your core pulsing again, it felt amazing when she used that on you. She puts it on and gets back on top of you. "I know how much you love this thing, princess. Ready?"

You nod. "Fuck yes." She smirks and grabs onto your hips. You position yourself so that your legs are on either side of her waist. You spread your legs for her, and you feel it slowly enter your core. She goes the rest of the way in before pulling back out. It felt so good already, but you knew that it was going to get even better, which made your core throb. She begins thrusting in and out of you, making you let out deep and breathy moans. You let your hands wander down her muscular arms as she fucks you. You rest your head on the pillow as she rolls her hips into you.

"Arch your back for me, princess," Thalia orders. You listen and arch your back, making her thrusts feel even more amazing. She grabs onto your legs and spreads them even further apart, she starts rolling her hips faster, you let out a deep moan as she does. "You're so beautiful..." She loved seeing you like this.

You smile at the compliment. "Nothings more beautiful than you, angel." 

Thalia smiles back. You gasp as she hits a certain spot, she smirks at your reaction and does it again, making you moan loudly. "Does that feel good?" She rolls her hips into you again, harder this time. Instead of hitting the spot before, she hits your g-spot, which felt like literal heaven.

"Thalia!" After hearing you scream out her name after all the teasing today, she gets turned on beyond belief and starts thrusting into you as fast and hard as she can. As she repeatedly hits your g-spot, you feel an orgasm coming on. You close your eyes and moan loudly and uncontrollably, she buries her face in your neck and listens to your moans, enjoying it. You climax. Thalia presses a kiss to your neck and pulls the strap on out of your core.

After a few hours of cuddling, you press a kiss to Thalia's lips. "I hope you know this means that I'm gonna tease you even more now."

Thalia smiles and gently caresses your hip with her thumb. "Oh, I'm definitely looking forward to that."

A/N: holy fuck that's even longer than the last one. someone order my gay ass some holy water