Captured Part. 2

Luke's eyes go back to their normal blue color, and his expression turns to regret. Without thinking, he pulls his sword out of Thalia's abdomen, which only makes the blood seep out quicker. Thalia stumbles back before falling to the ground, Luke stares down at her in shock. 

Rage fills your entire body, you get up and pound your fists against Luke's chest. "You idiot! You fucking traitor!" He doesn't react, he just stares at Thalia. You storm away from him and drop to your knees beside Thalia. You gently rest her head in her lap, your hand moves down to her stan wound in a desperate attempt to stop the bleeding. Thalia weakly looks up at you, you could feel tears slowly rolling down your cheeks. You look over at Luke, who was still standing there in shock. "Her blood is on your hands! Get out of here." Luke complies, he swipes his sword in an arc over his head, darkness consumes him and soon enough he's gone. 

You look down at Thalia, who was still staring up at you, Despite the current situation, she smiles at you. "We were so worried about you... Are you okay?"

You choke back a sob. "Yeah... I'm okay." You wanted to scream and shout, but you didn't want that to be the last thing Thalia saw, you wanted her to be happy before she died.

Tears were slowly rolling down Thalia's cheeks. "C-can you stay with me?"

"Of course I can..." You hold Thalia as close as possible. Your mind was screaming at you that it wasn't real, but you knew that it was very real. You start humming, you wanted Thalia's last moments on earth to be peaceful ones. You watch as her chest slowly rises and falls. Eventually, she stops moving. You gently shake her, to which you get no response. You burst out sobbing, Thalia's corpse lay unmoving in your arms.

You weren't going to let her die, not like that. You march through Olympus and burst through the doors to the throne room. The only one there was Zeus. He looks up at you, his eyes were full of despair. You clench your fists. "Fix her. Bring her back."

"Gods can only do so much child... Death does not discriminate, it comes for everyone."

"I don't care! It wasn't her time! Do something!" You were fully aware that arguing with a god was a death wish, but you didn't care, you just wanted her back.

Zeus stares down at you, his expression unchanging. "I am afraid I am unable to do that."

"If you don't find a way to bring her back, I'm not helping in the war. I can turn everyone against you in an instant. If you don't bring her back, you and your kingdom will fall. If gods can bleed, gods can die." 

That seemed to rattle Zeus up. The next few hours were a blur, Zeus talked to Hades as you sat in the corner of the throne room. Eventually, your vision fades to white and you wake up in a train. You realize that it isn't just any train, it was a cargo train. You were sitting in a box car. You look over, and to your surprise and excitement, you see Thalia sitting next to you. She turns her head to look at you, she was as confused about the train as you were. You wrap your arms around her, not wanting to let go. "Thals!"

She hugs back with just as much excitement. "Y/n!" You pull away and stare at her. "You're amazing..."

Thalia smiles. "Not nearly as amazing as you. I just died, you threatened the king of the gods to bring me back, you're the amazing one here." She brushes a strand of hair out of your face. "And the beautiful one..."

You gaze into each others eyes. Your brain was still filled with questions. "Where are the hunters? Why didn't they come with you?"

Thalia looks at the floor before responding. "I quit the hunt." 

Your eyes widen. "What? Why?"

She starts fidgeting with her fingers. She makes eye contact with you and gently takes your hand in hers. "I did it for you."

Your head was spinning, you were still confused. "For me? Why?" You feel her lips on yours. Once you realize what was happening, your eyes flutter shut and you kiss back with just as much tenderness. Without breaking the kiss, Thalia pulls you into her lap. You wrap your arms around her neck, she responds by titling her head to deepen the kiss. You pull away for air, Thalia's arms wrap around your waist. "That's why."

You giggle and rest your head against her chest. "Thank you, for everything. I'm so sorry for getting you killed..."

"Hey, don't feel sorry."She presses a kiss to your scalp before resting her head against yours. "I would die all over again if it meant that I could spend the rest of my live with you. Now, get some rest. I'll wake you up when this train stops." 

You smile and close your eyes. "Okay." You slowly fall asleep in your girlfriends arms.