Chapter 74 - Sus Ass Place

Start from the beginning

"I'm needed for a super secret mission. Kind of like the mission where I saved you," I explain to her.

"Does that mean you are bringing back a sibling?" Okay, maybe that wasn't the best way of explaining it.

"Not likely, but you never know. However, I need you to not tell anyone what I am about to tell Nezu, alright? If you don't, I'll give you candy apples when I get back. If they try to get it out of you, just tell them to go to Nezu."

"And play time?"

"Of course!" Eri pulls back and mimics zipping her mouth, "Very good. Now, get back to coloring. We need some more colors in this world."

"Okay! Be careful, Izuku!" She goes back to the coffee table.

"I will," I tell her as I get up and approach Nezu's desk.

Nezu looks at me with curiosity, "Usually, you try to avoid me outside of school hours. Has something happened?" Within reason, Nezu.

"I'm going out of town. I'm needed at the hero convention in Tokyo," I tell him. Nezu looks over me carefully.

"This seems rather sudden."

"No shit."

"Are you going to be gone a while?"

"I have no idea how long. That's why I am telling you. Don't tell Sho and them to chase after me. It could compromise me."

"Aizawa is going to kill you for this."

"You already have my grave prepared, so it's fine."

"Very true. I wish you luck, Izuku. Please do be careful. We don't need you coming back with any more injuries."

I strut out of the office, "No promises! Later, Nezu! Bye, Eri!"

Nezu is probably going to figure out the truth. He's the stalker type. I won't stop him, though. Not this time.

Of course, before I leave, I steal Shouta's motorcycle.

Look, I have done so many upgrades on the fucker to the point that it's probably the best bike in the country, yet Shouta never uses it! He tells me that he didn't experience mid-life crisis, but I think this proves otherwise. Either way, I think I have full rights to steal it. If I didn't add the capability for it to become a small box for portability, I wouldn't. But I did, so it's mine now until I return.

You never know if there will be an emergency!

With that, it's time to actually get into disguise. I decide to head to Mom's old apartment for that. We still own the place since we have the money. We kept it just incase she ever wants to move there again. That means a perfect temporary base.

The good thing about undercover work is that I already have a person prepared for this. I haven't had an excuse to be him in a while since I am busy with hero work and shit, but now I get to use him for hero work!

Mikumo Akatani is finally getting some time in the sun! Not really considering the entire outfit is black, but we're going to ignore that. Of course, there is going to be some issues with this. First, I will be wearing silts for increased height and the robotic arm the entire time. That's not going to be pretty on my body. However, we work with what we got.

The other issue is the personality thing. Usually, when I am Mikumo, I take two pints of blood from myself in order to calm down. I don't have time for that, so I'm probably going to pick up a bunch of drugs on the way there to manage my hyperactivity. Though, thinking about it, that's probably not the best idea considering I need to be aware at all times.