I opened my eyes, Alycia's widening in response as she saw my fangs and Jade's blood on my lips, along with my flaming golden eyes. I stared at her, hard, for a few seconds, sending her an intense message with my eyes. Alycia nodded her head as she understood me, averting her attention to Jade, who's expression was now upset.

"Come with me, Jade. I'll get you cleaned up." Alycia urged, as I watched her take Jade's arm.

"Klaus. This is not your fault." Jade snapped. But I continued to ignore her, looking at the wall behind her head.

"I am fine. It doesn't even hurt." Jade continued.

"Jade, dear. Please." Alycia urged, trying to drag Jade away.

"No. Not until he says something." I watched Jade yank her arm from Alycia's hold, taking small baby steps to me.

Silence. I glared at her as she was a few feet from me now.

"Klaus, say something. Please." Jade pleaded.

I continued to ignore her, still trying to calm down my hunger for her blood.

"I am begging you. Don't leave me hanging here."

I met her eyes for a split second, those mysterious grey eyes with a deep red in one of them. I turned around, walking to my bathroom door and slamming it shut.

Jade groaned in annoyance, before I listened to her stubborn footsteps stomp off. I heard a chuckle from Alycia, her footprints coming closer to the bathroom door.

I watched the door open from the corner of my eye, a grinning Alycia putting her head it.

"What." I snapped.

Alycia laughed. "I am very impressed to how you resist her blood on your lips."

I looked at myself in the mirror in front of my, seeing Jade's blood trickle down the sides of my lips. As tempting as it was, I wouldn't do it. I couldn't do it.

"I won't hurt her."

"She wasn't bothered with it. The fact that you made a huge deal about it bothered her the most."

"You don't understand." I growled, clutching the edge of the sink tight in annoyance.

"You're right. I don't. But I do know how much this woman means to you. Don't screw this up Klaus. She is the first woman you've ever had that I actually like."

"I can't do this. Not with her. Its too hard-

-Klaus." Alycia warned.

"I need to go." I snapped. I turned the faucet on, rinsing Jade's blood of my lips. Grabbing the towel, I wiped my lips off of water, spinning around tensely, seeing Alycia blocking my exit.

"Move."

"You aren't leaving this poor woman." Alycia retorted.

"I'm not! I just need to go out. Get some air."

"And hook up with three different women. And start a fight. And kill some people. And get drunk till you pass out!" Alycia added, crossing her arms, her expression angered.

I ignored her. "Move."

"I won't have-

-dammit, Alycia! Move!" I boomed. I shoved her out of the way, rather roughly, before slipping on my shirt left on my bed. I approached the doorway, turning the corner to only to see Jade's surprised face.

I felt my raged expression soften at the sight of her. But I didn't say a word to her, just casually walked past her.

I felt Jade's eyes follow me in disgust.