Part XIX

not edited

-

Klaus

My eyes widened in surprise the second Jade crawled onto my lap, as she wrapped her fingers around my arm, pulling her body closer to mine. She then grabbed a hold of the back of my neck, pulling my face to hers.

A spark was lit the moment her lips made contact with mine. I didn't hesitate, I kissed her back with as much passion and lust as she did me, our lips moving in synch as I lifted her up by the back of her thighs.

I carried us up the steps into the master bedroom, setting her down gently on the bed. I deepened the kiss, pressing down hard on top of her. Jade groaned in response, reaching her hands down to the hem of my shirt, pulling it up, exposing my chest and stomach.

I ripped Jade's jacket off, our lips only parting for a split second. I pressed harder onto her body as she wrapped her legs above my hips, inching her shirt up slowly. Jade ran her nails down my back, causing me to thrust my hips forward, receiving a moan from her.

I removed my lips from hers, kissing down to her jaw. Jade fisted her fingers through my hair as I continued kissing down to her neck, the intense smell of her blood drawing me in.

I buried my neck in the crook of her neck, taking her skin in between my teeth and sucking hard on the flesh.

The smell of her blood begun to overwhelm my senses as I struggled the urge to not sink my teeth into her flesh.

The second Jade put her hand on the bulge in my pants, I reacted by breaking the skin on her neck, her warm blood trickling into my mouth.

I threw myself off of Jade before I could get any more of her blood in my mouth. I was up against the wall, breathing hard, trying to stay as far away from Jade as possible. I felt Jade's blood trickle down my lip, but I refused to lick it off, as much as I wanted to.

She sat up, a look of confusion on her face as she looked at me. And then she saw blood on my lips, tilting her head to the side, her eyes widening at the realization.

I watched her put her hand to her neck, gasping as she felt her blood trickling down. Jade pulled her fingers away, looking at her own blood on her fingers.

And then she turned to me, her eyes neither filled with anger or fear. She slowly crawled out of the bed, never wavering her intense gaze from mine. Jade took one step towards me, causing me to wince, as I felt my fangs pertrude without my consent, my eyes shifting at the effect of her blood on my lips and the overwhelming smell of her blood.

Jade saw my struggle, noticing the change of my face, but she continued towards me slowly.

"Stop." I spoke harshly, my voice near a growl when she was a few feet from me.

"Klaus-

-don't." I growled, my voice deeper and darker, as I clamped my eyes shut, turning my head to the side in attempt to block out Jade's scent. I needed to get out of here; she was too suffocating.

"Klaus, I'm fine."

I ignored her.

"I'm sorry, this was all my fault, I shouldn't have-

-Alycia!" I shouted, listening to Jade's heart race a bit faster as this was the first time she truly fully heard me scream. Steps were heard running up the stairs a few seconds later, as I still kept my eyes shut, feeling Jade's intense gaze on me still. I continued to fight the urge to lick off Jade's blood on my lips as Alycia flung the door open.