"What friend?" - 𝕂ℕ𝕁

If you couldn't tell that I'm a horny bisexual with daddy issues and a praise kink from my other stories you can DEFINITELY TELL from this one 🤪

Please enjoy!!!

Also just a little warning my last story was a lot less 'intense' one might say but that was to ease myself back into writing smut but this one is a bit less Vanilla than the last one so yeah it includes like degrading names and just overall horny and like dom/sub undertones and all that fun shit 🤪😘

Also a little angst at the end ;)... it's not actual angst it's just not fluff and lack of aftercare because I'm literally a little bitch and cry too easily so I can't write or read angst but like it's sad cause there's no aftercare so yeah Namjoon just leaves lol 😬

You got the text at 9 pm. You waited a few minutes to reply, making sure it didn't look like you had been waiting for your phone to buzz. Which you totally hadn't.

'Are you home?'

You smirked to yourself. Why not fuck with him a bit more? 'Nope.'

'Oh? Where are you, then?'

You thought for a moment. What would piss him off? 'Remember my friend I got dinner with? He's in town again. I thought we could get dinner again since I had to leave so rudely last time.'

You saw the bubbles indicating Namjoon was typing for a moment until they disappeared. You frowned, but it was short-lived as the notification of his reply dinged. 'So if I walked into your apartment right now, I wouldn't see a needy little slut with her phone in her hand who thinks teasing daddy is funny?'

You giggled to yourself. It was bit funny. 'I dunno. I guess you could just make the drive and find out, but don't be mad when no one is home.'

'Oh, I think I'll take my chances, because if you're home like I know you are, I'm going to fuck you senseless.' You felt a rush of adrenaline as you read the message, putting your phone down and waiting patiently for the knock at your door.

It came 30 minutes later, and you hesitated for a moment, hoping to scare him a bit. After a few moments, though, you made your way to the door, opening it up to reveal a clearly annoyed Namjoon.

Suddenly you were being pulled into your bedroom and pushed onto the bed, head landing on the pillows. His lips were on yours, his hands trailing up and down your sides. You shivered and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him impossibly closer. His lips left yours and before you had time to react they were attached to your jawline, then your neck. You let out a string of moans and curses as he marked you. Namjoon smirked against your skin. "What happened to your friend?" He mumbled, already knowing the answer.

"What friend?" You replied, hands tangling in his hair.

"That's what I thought." He scoffed, pulling your shirt over your head and unbuttoning his own. As soon as both items of clothing were on the floor you pulled his lips back to yours and his hands traveled behind your back, unhooking your bra, and then separating from you you could throw it to the side. You ran your hands up and down his bare chest and stomach. "You don't know what you do to me, baby" He breathed out before leaning down and kissing every inch of your bare chest, down to your stomach.

"Namjoon, please." You begged. His fingers played with the hem of your pants.

"Needy now, aren't we?" He pulled them off slowly, painfully slowly, eyes locked on yours.

"God damnit you're such a tease." You said through gritted teeth. He just laughed at your annoyance, kissing up and down your thighs.

"More. Please." You whined.