Call Me Daddy - 𝕂ℕ𝕁

"Y/N, I'm home!" You heard Namjoon call from downstairs. You jumped in a little in suprise because you weren't expecting him to be home, and it immediatly put a smile onto your face. Within a few minuetes you saw him enter the doorway to your shared bedroom wearing his normal dimply grin as he walked towards the bed and gave you a quick peck to the lips. "You're home early." You said glad to have more unexpected time with him. He was always at the studio and any extra time was always treasured.

"Yeah, we wrapped up practice quickly so they let us leave early. Since im back, do you want to go out to a dinner or something?" He questioned looking at you with that same quirky smile I fell in love with. "Actually im kinda just in the mood to watch a movie and cuddle in bed if its okay with you." I asked with a hint of suggestion in my voice.

He quickly nodded and and jumped into bed with me putting on a movie. We were about half way into the movie when a really rough sex scene came on. I had to admit it was actually begining to turn me on. The lead female character started to call the guy "Daddy" and it was having a bigger effect on me that I would have thought. I glanced over at Namjoon whose arm was wrapped around my waist and his neck snuggled into my shoulder. He was half asleep and I knew he must have been exhausted, yet i couldn't get rid if the growing tension in between my legs.

Slowly I tucked my hands underneath the blanket and into the waistband of my black lace panties. Slowly I slid my fingers up and down my slit imagining it was Namjoon's hand instead of mine. After I teased myself a bit, I inserted a finger into me and softly began to moan. It started out with soft whimpers of "Namjoon, fuck Namjoon."

but quickly turned into "Daddy." as i picked up pace. I was on the verge of getting myself to the edge when i felt a hand cup my heat over the blanket, stopping all movement. I looked over to seeing Namjoon eyes staring into mine as they drew darker. "What did you just say, Babygirl?" He let out in a low deep whisper that made me wetter just hearing it. "I-I said Namjoon, I just didn't want to wake you baby." I stutterer back as I felt him move closer while pulling out my hand and replacing it with his own. "You know, Princess, you really shouldn't lie to me." He spoke with an authority in his voice as he quickly inserted two fingers causeing me to let out a deep moan.

"Me and you both know that you weren't moaning Namjoon. Call me Daddy Baby." He continued as he rapidly pushed his fingers in and out if my core while applying pressure to clit with thumb. "Daddy" I let out softly begining to buck my hips into his hand wanting to get to my release faster. He took his other hand and held my hips down into the mattress. "Angel, I'm going to need you to be much louder than that. C'mon beg for it baby. Show me how much you want me." He growled, moving his fingers faster and adding the come hither motion causing it to make my jolt and squirm underneath him. "Daddy Please, Daddy faster." I moaned loudly letting him take over my body as i was teetering in my release. He could feel me clenching around his fingers and started to roll my clit around with his thumb, adding just tge right amount of pressure. "Cum for me sweetheart." He breathed out and i came loudly and hard onto his fingers. He kept his fingers going trying to ride out my orgasm and when i was finished he let his hand their a moment.

I was breathing deeply and was a little embarassed he found about my secret kink. I was about to open my mouth so we could talk about it when he cut me off. "Don't make a sound princess. We're not finished." He said with a smirk and a mischevious glint in his eyes. I looked at him confused for a moment when he quickly pulled me out of the covers and onto his lap as he moved towards the bottom of out bed. I had my stomach and my core resting on his grey sweatpants while my ass was raised slightly into the air.

"Namjoon what are we-" I was immediatly cut off when i felt a hard smack onto my butt. I let out a moan as i felt a rush if wetness go to my core. "What did I just say baby girl? Not a sound." He spoke again. His voice was dominant and authoratative yet still had a slight hint if amusement in it. Whenever his rough side came out in bed it was always the best nights of my life but we had never done anything like this before.

It was like something straight out of a fantasy i was always to shy to ask for. I was snapped out of my thoughts when another harsh slap hit my bottom. "That is for pleasuring yourself while i was in bed next to you." Slap. "That is for talking when i didn't give you permission to speak." He gave me two more slaps and I had to bite my lip to keep from making any noise.

I was so turned on I tried to rub my legs together to increase the friction. My lace panties were rubbing up against my clit and i was biting diwn on my lip so hard i almost broke the skin. He gave one last slap, that was his hardest yet. "And that was for calling me Namjoon instead of Daddy." He massaged my now tender ass and pulled me into a sitting postion so I was straddling his thigh. I could feel how hard he was through his sweats and i couldn't help let out a whimper. His hands grabbed into my hips as he looked into my eyes.

"Baby girl i am going to wreck you."