T is for Toys - 𝕄𝕐𝔾

"I didn't know you were such a Game of Thrones fan," Yoongi points out, he's taking long and slow strides around your room for the first time since you finally settled into your new apartment.

"Uh, wha- Oh yeah!" You look over your shoulder and see him admiring your Iron Throne scale replica.

"Actually The Game of Thrones was the name of the first book, the entire Saga is called A Song-"A Song of Ice and Fire, yeah" Yoongi adds with a smirk.

"I mean, I've watched the show too, of course. But I prefer the books." You turn back and stare at your computer screen to keep typing your journal entry.

"Yeah, so do I," Yoongi chuckles.

"I can't wait for George RR to finally announce he's done with The Winds of Winter!" you sigh.

"Wow, Y/N! Cool dragon egg!!" Yoongi exclaims, taking the small red dragon egg from the top of your dresser in his massive hand, "and it opens! Is it like some kind of coffer?"

"Uh-huh," you answer absently. Your brain concentrates on remembering a couple of details from your most recent project at work as you caught in thought and it takes it a couple of seconds to register what Yoongi has just said.

"Oh my god! Don't ope-" Yoongi gives you a questioning look before his curious hazel eyes go back to the golden, small artefact hanging from his middle finger bringing it closer to his face.

"Yeah, no one is supposed to open that," you say shrugging your shoulders and pushing your chair away from the desk so you can stand up and walk to him. After taking both halves of the egg in your hands you reach out to take the small treasure but Yoongi's quick to snatch it away.

"This is a clever way to hide it.""Technically is not hidden, because I know exactly where it is and nobody's supposed to go through my stuff. But yeah you could say is where the dragon keeps its hoard." Standing on your tiptoes you attempt to take it back again.

"You never told me you had this," Yoongi lifts his hand up high making it impossible for you to reach it.

"You never asked..." it's now Yoongi's turn to shrug. His eyes go to the shiny thing in his hand and with a long index finger he presses the small button at the top -or bottom- of it and a big smile appears in his face at the loud buzzing sound.

"Powerful little thing.""It gets the gob job done," you nod and smile back at him. Biting his lower lip, Yoongi lowers his hand, letting hang down. His other hand fists around the front of your flannel and he slowly pulls you towards him. Moving your feet you comply closing the distance between your bodies.

"Oh, does it?"Your eyes meet his again, you just lick your lips and hum your response.

"Mhmm."His hand moves, the vibrating tip slides around your jean clad thigh and you instinctively part your legs as the toy gets closer to the inner seam of your jeans. Your breath hitches in your throat and Yoongi smirks.

"Get on the bed," he orders, no room for questions in his tone. You obey and try to step away from him but Yoongi keeps a strong hold on your shirt and he clashes his lips to yours, sucking the air off your lungs, leaving your brain dizzy and disoriented when he finally breaks the kiss.

"Bed," he repeats. You sit down, haul yourself up until your back is against the headboard and wait. Yoongi takes his time to peel his many layers of clothes, the little vibrator hanging from his finger the whole time, and you leisurely caress yourself over your clothes until he's standing naked from the waist up and decides to crawl up tin the bed with you.

He nudges your legs apart, making room for his gigantic frame and kisses your mouth again while removing your own hands from you. His lips travel down your jaw and neck, fingers working open the buttons of your flannel in order for his mouth to worship more of you.

You whimper at every open mouth kiss he places on your chest, over your breasts and your stomach. The buzzing reverberates from head to toe and your back arches from the bed when the little cold tip rolls across your lower stomach, peeking under the waistband of your jeans as Yoongi pops the buttons open. You help him remove your pants, kicking it off your legs and off the bed.Yoongi hisses when his thumb finds a damp spot on your underwear, "Godam! You're dripping already," he chuckles.

"Maybe that's because I know what each of you can do," you joke back. The strong vibrations travel across your pubic bone making you squirm, licking his lips Yoongi locks eyes with you. His thumb and forefinger spreading you without lifting or taking the cotton garment out of the way and the little toy makes it way back home. You drop back, let your head hit the pillows to enjoy the ride. Yoongi presses the tip over your clit, you jump sucking on your teeth. Your hands move to your tits to pinch your nipples through the cups of your bra.

He praises you, your body while placing kisses all over your thighs but once your hips start following the the swing of his movements it's hard to listen. A raw moan escapes your lips when a long finger enters you, followed by another one and a third one pushes at your tight back door, the slick easing up the sting.

"Fuck!" you cry out, overwhelmed by stimulation and it only takes you a few more moments to burst out and come. Pulsing around his long digits and pushing away the vibrator. Yoongi kisses his way up your body as you try to breathe back to normal. His hard cock pressed to the side of your hip, he sucks on your neck.

"Any other treasure that needs to be discovered?" Yoongi asks in your ear, teeth tugging your earlobe before he's right above you, staring at your eyes, arms holding his weight in order to to crash you. You stretch and sigh, shivering a little because of his warm breath on your skin.

"Maybe," you shrug and pull him down into a kiss.