U for University Dorm - ℙ𝕁𝕄

Guys please like this one I put in a lot of effort and time into so please appreciate it 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😩😩😩😩😩😭😭😭 /j

Sorry i didnt know what else to do for U ans this one is stupid sorry :')

Bags dropping on the floor and shoes being throw off. All while you were both sucking each other's face off. Both sets of hands were feeling everywhere on each other.

Jimin's hands ran up your sides under your shirt to slip it off.  Your shirt was thrown somewhere into the kitchen and you were pulling on Jimin's shirt desperate for it to come off.

Then while your tongues were still fighting you hear a large sigh and a "you have to be fucking kidding me," coming from the small living room in the dorm. You flinched and tried to pull away but Jimin only deepened the kiss slightly shushing you.

The voice you heard from before arose once again "literally what the hell you guys. I get it you just got together after some difficult kdrama like shit and you are so horny for each other, BUT SERIOUSLY ITS 11:30 THE LEAST HORNY TIME OF THE DAY. WHO GETS HORNY DURING BRUNCH TIME??? Who is sitting there at 11:30 thinking about shoving their dick in their girlfriend AND ON A SUNDAY. Normal people are at church if your Christian or something right now or at the mall or NOW FUCKING. ITS BRUNCH TIME NOT SEX TIME. Are you even listening to me or are you too busy mouth fucking each other with your tongues YOU SINNERS. I expected this from Jimin but you Y/n." You sighed into the kiss realizing Jin had been there once again when you and Jimin had come back from whatever event very horny and very impatient.

Jimin then noticed you slowing down and he bit your tongue. In surprise you let out a squeal that was once again muffle by Jimin's lips, before he parted slightly to yell out to Seokjin. His mouth still partially on yours. "Shut up you old fuck. You're just salty you don't have anything to put ur dick into even ur fleshlight killed itself." Jimin snickered referring to the broken fleshlight he found in the trash days prior. 

Then Jimin pushed you into his room and onto his bed. Before locking the door and coming back to you. Then before your lips could connect there was a bang at the door. "Oh fuck you dwarf man. At least I don't have a tiny cock, I could fuck your girlfriend better than you even could," Jin yelled through the door.

"You should she's a slut anyway I bet she'd like that." Jimin replied teasingly, knowing it'll shut Jin up and that he's probably be flushed crimson red right now.And with that Jimin reattached himself onto your face. 😃Yay sex