O is for Orgasm Denial - 𝕂𝕋ℍ

I tried to make y/n more dominante but I am really not good at writing more Dom things you know but I hope it's okayyyyyyyy

Taehyung had a pillow pressed to his face and a full-body blush dusting his flesh. His chest was heaving through a dense haze of desire and his limbs were stretched taut around tension and need, godlike frame spread greedily over a tousled mess of sheets that barely clung to the edges of the bed. Sweat coated his skin in a thin sheen of arousal, bronze-tinted complexion glistening under the dim light of a late dawn, and every time he shuddered through the meticulous swipe of your tongue, you could only think how beautiful he looked when he was wrapped up in a bashful fluster.

Taehyung was five feet eleven inches of pure mesomorphic definition built up through years of training and experience. He had the skillfulness of a professional athlete and the talent of something akin to a miracle, but it was his passion that truly made him a force to be reckoned with. Valor made a home in his heart and pumped through the very blood that ran deep into his core. His aura emanated with the ferocity of feral instincts, impressive to most and downright intimidating to some, and his teammates looked upon you with awe, likely wondering how you were able to handle the weight of his overwhelming confidence and forceful determination.

If only they knew that shyness enveloped him like a cloud of insecurity whenever it came down to nearly any type or act of intimacy. If only they knew that for him, pleasure almost never occurred without the hot throb of anxiety that flooded bright shades of red through his cheeks. If only they knew that more often than not, you were the one calling the shots.

They surely would have been surprised to hear that you also might have had him wrapped around your finger.

"TaeTae," you hummed against the base of his shaft, lightheartedness evident in the coquettish rise and fall of your voice. "Stop hiding. That's no fair~"

Taehyung's hips twitched through a moan that got caught in the bundle of plush fabric pressed to his face, and you smirked playfully before continuing to trail tender kisses up the underside of his length, stopping right below the head to bare your teeth against a vein that throbbed just under the surface of his flesh.

"You're one to talk about 'fair,'" he growled, but all you could make out was a poorly articulated mumble followed by a muffled gasp as you coiled your fingers around his shaft and slowly stroked up from the base, fist gliding with ease over the sticky heat of his erection.

"What was that?" You purred, knowing all too well that your teasing was managing to affect him in both the best and worst way possible. "I couldn't quite hear you~"

Taehyung was fed up. That much was obvious. You were sure you would be too if he had been the one to deny you of two consecutive orgasms, but you knew that the magnitude of his payoff would be enough to make him forgive you the instant you let him have the release he so desperately craved.

His body was thrumming with pent-up energy, adrenaline coursing through his veins like a drug that threatened to consume him. His hips were bucking through the lightest of touches and his shaft was throbbing hard and hot against the press of your palm, but you were enjoying yourself far too much to stop and you could tell that even despite his angry sighs and frustrated groans, he was enjoying it too.