Wax Play - 𝕂𝕊𝕁

As soon as the wax hit your cool skin, it hardened in the valley of your breasts. The burn was delicious and had you arching your back and squealing. You watched as he tipped the candle towards your body again, the melted wax dribbling down your stomach and some gathering in your navel. (IDK BUT THE WORD NAVEL JUST AKXKANDK)

"Argh," you moaned, closing your eyes tightly.

"Making you look real fucking pretty, doll," Jin purred, admiring his work as the red wax settled and cracked when it set.

"Mhm," you moaned, tweaking your nipples between your fingers. Jin watched you for a moment before bringing the candle over your breasts. You moved one hand and watched as the wax poured over the sensitive flesh of the hardened bud. The burning sensation was heightened as you screamed into your closed mouth. Jin chuckled, moving on to the other nipple as you let it go and waited for the same pain to match the first.

The arousal pooled at your centre as you opened your legs, desperate for Jin to give you some attention. He dribbled the wax down your stomach again, little spots of red dotting your skin in a trail that paved the way to your clit. The scolding liquid dripped onto the sensitive bundle of nerves as you screamed and snapped your legs shut. Jin was quick to pull them apart again to admire his work. More red painted your skin at the tops of your thighs as the wax dribbled down to the inside of your legs.

"Oh fuck, Jin, please," you begged, eyes wide and pleading as you looked up at him, bottom lip between your teeth. He chuckled and set the candle down, stripping himself off as he came back to your side naked, caressing his erection in his palm. His free hand reached between your legs as he gathered some slick on his fingertips and spread it around your entire sex. You mewled and bucked up into his touch.

"Hands and knees," he commanded, so you instantly climbed onto all fours and pushed your hips back against him, trying to tempt him. He spanked your ass hard as you yelped, and in a moment he was buried deep inside of you.

Groaning loudly, you settled on your elbows and enjoyed the feeling of being completely full."Get up, baby," he instructed so you pulled yourself back up to your hands, making sure your shoulders were higher than your ass and waited on baited breath. The chill was replaced by a burn as it trickled down your spine and settled in the dip of your back. Another one followed quickly after, and another as he painted your back red. He moved onto your ass next, the burn running over the curve and stopped mid thigh. He fucked into you hard all the while, the two feelings a perfect mix. Another pool of melted wax hit your ass and he spanked it, wax splattering over the bedsheets.

"You look so pretty like this, doll," he growled.

"Fuck, yes," you gasped, feeling another sting of delicious burn as your orgasm built to breaking point, white electric coursing through your veins, a different type of burn that was just as exhilarating as the first.

"Oh fuck," Jin grunted as you heard the candle being put down on the side, both hands gripping either side of your hips as he fucked hard into you, balls slapping against your clit until he pulled out completely and you felt a different type of warm wetness coat your skin. Jin was moaning, spluttering and panting above you. He laughed a deep baritone laugh to himself for a moment.

"Damn baby, I painted you good," he drawled, giving your covered ass one last spank.