Pool Sex - ℙ𝕁𝕄

It was hot in Florida today.

And by hot, they meant scorching. They couldn't even find relief from the heat at night; they would still find themselves sweating, drinking gallons upon gallons of water, and sticking their heads in cold freezers.

A sudden heat wave had hit Florida for the past few days, and everyone was absolutely dying from the heat. The boys had been in Florida for a couple days after their concert before going to their next tour location . Everyone was growing tired and lethargic, and worst of all, it didn't seem the heat wave would wear off until at least a week.

It was this certain heat wave that had you and Jimin sitting by the hotel pool, getting ready to go for a swim to cool down.

The pool was great. It has huge with a small slide, a hangout behind a waterfall and a hot tub beside it.

"Okay, this is ridiculous," You said, swiping a hand across your forehead and through the beads of sweat trailing down your skin. "It's nighttime. The sun's not out. And it's still hot."

"Sometimes the ground absorbs some of the heat during the day and releases it at night, Y/n," Jimin grunted grumpily, who was currently lying on a reclined pool chair with his eyes closed and a hand on his forehead as he tried to focus on anything but the heat surrounding him.

"I don't care how nature works!" You snapped. "It's still stupid."

"Well, if you're so hot, why don't you hurry up and hop in the pool already?" Jimin replied in annoyance, sitting up and looking at you.

"I'm not going in there by myself!" she retorted, crossing her arms.

"Ugh, fine," Jimin said, getting up from his lounge chair. "Let's go..." He paused, pretending to see something in the distance. "Whoa, what's that?"

"What?" You turned around, facing the pool, and Jimin immediately took action, giving you a light but forceful shove that sent you into the water. "AHH!"

The water sprayed everywhere as you fell sideways into the water, producing small waves in the pool.

"JIMIN!" she shouted at him when you surfaced again. "You're gonna' get it for that!"But Jimin wasn't paying attention. He was too busy laughing.

"Oh, my God, that was great," Jimin laughed, shaking his head as he watched you glowering at him in the pool.

"Just get in here already, you asshat."

He complied, and he stripped off his white shirt, leaving him clad in only his dark blue and white swimming trunks. You couldn't help but bite your lip, and despite the already hot air around you, you felt your cheeks flush just the slightest bit at the sight of Jimin's toned chest.

"Whoooo!" Jimin cheered as he cannonballed into the pool, making a big splash.