Phone Sex - ℙ𝕁𝕄

Jimin had been on tour for 3 months now and you where starting to lose your mind. Your house was alway so empty and quiet, even though you were very busy with work, it still bothered you. Also you were very horny. You would never admit it to your friends but it's true.

It was a Saturday night (well Sunday for you), you were lying in your still watching tv. Then at 3am you got a call you sighed wondering who the hell would call at this time, but your eyes automatically lit up when you saw Jimin's caller ID on your phone and you automatically picked it up. "Hey, baby." Jimin said right as he heard you pick up. "Hi, Baby. What time is it for you?" You ask smiling so fucking big as

ou could feel your serotonin skyrocket and you attempted to contain your excitement."It's 8pm right now. We are in Germany and going to play in Berlin tomorrow. I just got back from dinner with the guys cause they wanted us to rest up." Jimin said, his voice was slightly hoarse and you could tell he was tired, but it was SUCH a turn on.

You start pressing your legs together trying to release some pressure. Since it's so late at nice and you where already horny enough, and Jimin's sleepy voice was just making you hotter. You start to grind into your bed trying to be as quiet as possible, while Jimin talk to you. Closing your eyes imagining him here toying with your body until you're a soaking mess. You let out a quiet whine and Jimin stops mid sentence causing you to abruptly stop. "Why'd you stop kitten?" He questions "you sound so pretty, why don't you keep going baby?" Those words turn you on even more. " go lock the door sweetheart," he continues.

You get up and lock the door, not bothering to grab your headphones and you hum in response. "Is it locked?" He asks curiously. "Yes, daddy," you reply innocently, feeling yourself getting wet. You press your legs together, waiting for instructions. Jimin then tells you to play with your clit and stick one finger in. Everything is going fine until he begins to tell you to edge yourself. You do it the first two times but the third you're annoyed. You start to catch a bit of an attitude and Jimin catches on very quickly. "Excuse me?" He asks sharply "are you catching an attitude?" You stop, suddenly realizing what's happening. You know you dug yourself a hole, but there's no way to get out of it now. "Yes daddy," you say in a low tone, afraid of what's to happen next. "Bend over," Jimin orders. You place yourself on your stomach, ass in the air. "Begin to spank yourself." you start to spank yourself, whining at every contact.

"Harder, I want it bright red," he orders, wanting to hear the slaps. You slap as hard as you can, yelping at the pain. "That's enough. What's my name?" Jimin asks, you obviously knowing the answer. "Daddy." You reply back to him. He chuckles. You whine not liking that he's laughing at you. "On your back sweetheart let's finish what you started,"