Camp🏕 Sex - 𝕂𝕋ℍ

The summer nights had grown fiercely hot as you and the members of BTS were on camping trip.

It was about 4:30am and it has just become light out. Taehyung had his face down on your pillows, their thin sheet bunched up near his feet in attempts to cool down. His bare skin glistened with a sheen layer of perspiration as warm rays of sun danced through the flaps of their tent.

Y/n moaned slightly, joints popping as she stretched out on the pallet, body still heavy with sleep and the thick air that hung around them. She shifted her body so that she could see Taehyung, his bare skin kissed with a new glow from hours in the sun. His lines had hardened, muscles pulling taut as he tensed up in a sleep-ridden stretch.

They never slept in much clothing, the humidity never allowed for it, and last night was no exception. Taehyung had only his underwear on, and y/n slept in her panties and a flimsy tank top.

She reached her fingers out to brush against the muscles on his back, ghosting over them over so gently, feeling him shiver at her touch. Y/n scooted closer to him, her chest pressing against his side as she leaned in to press a kiss to his shoulder.

Taehyung let out a soft grunt into the pillow, and y/n slipped one of her legs over his leg, grinding her heat lazily against it.

"Y/n," Taehyung's voice was husky, his breathing still slow and heavy.

Y/n was laying kisses up his bicep and onto his shoulder blade, her body shifting to hover over him, her legs still straddling his one. She adjusted herself, picking up her leg and throwing it over his hip so that she was tucked in on either side. She peppered kisses down his spine and traced her fingers down his side.

Taehyung picked his head up, his messy curls sticking out every which way and he pushed up onto his forearms, throwing a look over his shoulder.

Y/n caught her lip between her teeth with a mischievous grin before leaning over his shoulder to kiss his jaw. Taehyung took this opportunity to roll underneath her, so he could see her. He gripped at her hips as she settled back down onto him, her y/h/c curls cascading over her shoulders and capturing the dusty light.

"I'm awake, I'm awake," he surrendered, but Y/n just smiled and pressed her body against his, her hands settled on either side of his head and she captured his mouth in a slow, lazy kiss.

Taehyung's hands trailed up underneath her shirt, calloused thumbs brushing just below her breast as she arched slightly into his touch.

Y/n tugged on his bottom lip and Taehyung moaned. Returning his grip to her hips, he rolled her onto her back as she instinctively wrapped her legs around him and snaked a hand around the back of his neck and pulled his mouth back down onto hers.

Her hips rocked slowly against his growing arousal as their mouths moved, exploring each other, savoring the taste. Taehyung pushed her shirt up, palming at her breast and Y/n broke away for a moment to pull it over her head and toss it away.

They're bodies moved in a haze, allowing their hands to linger and their breaths to mix. Taehyung was working on her neck, and she hummed against him, her hand snaking down between them into her own panties.

A pleasant throbbing ached at her touch, and she felt the warmth pooling between her legs. 

Brushing against her clit, a jolt of pleasure burst through her and she moaned loudly. Taehyung's mouth moved to her breast, swirling his tongue around the hardened nipped and licking around.

You began to thrust upward into Taehyung, trying to create a friction. Her hand found the waistband of his underwear and slipped below, fingers wrapping around the head of his cock.

A guttural noise escaped the back of Taehyung throat and they paused, shredding themselves of their undergarments and he teased his thick member over her entrance. Y/n grabbed his ass and pulled him closer, the tip brushing against her clit.

Taehyung bent down and kissed her again slowly before sinking into her. Y/n's breath hitched at each inch she took in, her head falling back away from his as he filled her to the hilt of his shaft. With each thrust, her panting quickened.

"Oh, Taehyung, oh go-OD TAEHYUNG," her voice trembling as he grabbed behind her thigh and threw it up onto his shoulder, she circled her hips as he hit her bundle of nerves with each driving motion.

They were very aware of how thin the tent walls were, and they were very aware that there the guys were in close proximity but god, they did not even fucking care.

Taehyung's forehead was pressed into the dip of her shoulder as she tangled her fingers in his hair. His hips ground down, neither one of them holding back their panting and moaning.

With a frantic thrust, Taehyung felt her tighten around him with a breathy oh shit!, walls fluttering as a wave of pleasure shot through her and she writhed beneath him as his hips slow their pace.

He continued to rock until her eyes opened again, pupils blown wide in ecstasy and then Taehyung returned to setting a delicious pace. Y/n touched her breasts as Taehyung leaned back to offer a new position, drinking in the sight of his princess caressing herself.

The slick, slapping of their skin was drowned by their ragged breathing and chanting-like cadences, Fuck, Y/n, Baby, shit.

Taehyung's thrusts became jerkier and he thrust into her a final time, releasing himself within her as she, too, chased a second climax and Taehyung collapsed on top of her.

He rolled off of her slowly, their naked bodies glistening with sweat and panting with pleasure. With half-lidded eyes, Y/n curled onto her side, looking at Taehyung fondly.

"Well, that was—"

"Hey!" Jimin's from outside the tent rang through, "Can you two keep it the fuck down, people are trying to sleep!"

Y/n burst into a fit of giggles as Taehyung wrapped his arms around her, and pulling her into a deep kiss. They didn't move from bed, waiting as their high faded into a comfortable sleep.