Chapter 23 -

Previously-

wasted no time pleasuring my wonderful blonde lover.
_______________________

Now-

I groaned softly and rolled over on the bed. My eyes shut tightly as the afternoon sun blazed through the windows. Gaara was a beast. I had thought last night was wonderful. Which it was. But a the same time, the sex in the bath tub and the sex which followed us getting out of the bathtub to get dressed was amazing as well. Especially because i could see him now, in even more detail. The sun blazing, making his red hair stand out all the more. He was dazzling. His face as he brought me to my climax time and time again, the look in his eyes as he gazed down lovingly at my body. It made me as if the world, for once, was perfect. Then i rolled over and caught sight of the clock. Dammit. I sighed and pulled myself up and out of bed. My arms reached up high towards the sky and i yawned again. I grinned to myself as glanced at the sleeping Gaara. He hardly ever sleeps, so its nice i get to see him like this. His chest was raising an falling slowly. It was soothing to watch. My eyes flickered back the clock, 1:20. I would have to leave within the next ten minutes if i wanted to be sure i wasn't late. But i lingered, my eyes tracing over Gaara's form. I smirked. My eyes flicked back at the clock again, before i crawled back over to Gaara. My hands reached down and pushed his sleeping form flat on his back, and crawled up and sat on him. His eye flipped open and he stared at me. I grinned sat up proudly as i saw his eyes running up and down my form appreciatively. My hands pinning his chest down and i kissed him deeply. I flashed another grin at him.

"I love you Gaara!" I said happily. Then i started to climb down, both from Gaara and from the bed. Then i felt arms wrap themselves around my waist as he pulled me back. His lips kissing me softly up my back.

"You wake me up to tease me?" He spoke the words softly. I shivered. I had never thought Gaara could be like this, but he can be.

"No. To say, i have to leave." I said. Unwrapping his arms. "I have a mission i have to do. I cant be late." I stood up and wandered around picking up my clothes and putting them on. I turned as i zipped up my jacket. "But i will be back tonight. As long as there are no surprise missions." I said tying my Konoha hiate on. I walked back towards the door, my mirror leaning against the wall next to it. I turned back towards gaara, as he grabbed my shoulder. I smiled. "I love you, Gaara." I kissed him. He nodded. And i stepped back and stepped through my mirror.

__________________________
A/N-
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk for viruses and malware. If you wish to read this story on its original, safe platform, please go to:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MCWlA62RlF

This link will take you to the original author's profile where all of the works are. Thank you.

Love, Lust or Bloodlust?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara