Chapter 8 -

Previously-
"Swirling Winds Teleportation Jutsu!" I said loudly and stepped into the mirror.
__________________________

Now-

I was laying on my bed thinking over the words of the elders. Of course i hadn't been allowed to speak with Temari or Kankuro about it, which i think has them worried. Still i can't believe that-
just then a loud thud jerked me out of my thoughts. I sat up and let my sand scour the room for anything, strange. I was about to get up and stand when i saw a lump of orange by my bed. I used my sand and help the figure up, recognizing who he was the minute i saw him.

"Naruto. What are you doing here?" I asked him as he sat up and stared at me. He giggled a little.

"I missed you gaara." He said smiling before pulling me into a hug. I smiled lightly and hugged him back.

"I missed you to." I replied.

            I felt my mouth lift up into a wide grin of pure and utter bliss as i hugged Gaara tight. I know it hadn't been that long but i still missed the red head. Gaara. God how i missed his smell. I breathed in deeply and inhaled deeply. I felt his arms around me, hugging me back. So warm and safe. I leaned back just enough to smile at him.

"Hehe. Bet your surprised huh?" I asked my red head. He nodded. "Well. You don have to be." I said. "Because i will try to be here. Every night." I said to gaara and snuggled up to him.

"How?" He asked me. I laughed and he released me as i let go of him.

"I found a teleportation jutsu!" I said happily. "Its uses Sage chakra, Wind Nature chakra, and Fire Nature chakra, and you mass it all up and then if turns into this pasty goop and you put it on a mirror and it creates a portal~" i said happily and quickly.

"Sounds....like a long process. So. You have to do that to get back?"
I shook my head

"No, cuz i did that to get here. Now that i am here i do it again, and then that will create a two way portal. But if i tried to do the process again. I would creating a different portal." I explained to gaara. "Anyway, do you have a mirror you would want me to use as the gate here?" I asked Gaara.
He thought it over for a moment before nodding.

"Yes. Come, its over here." Gaara took me over towards his closet and opened it. Inside was a large golden mirror. It looked dusty, and expensive.

"Whoa. Its so pretty~" i said looking at it. "You sure you want me to use this mirror?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Yes. Because it was serve as my path to you. So it has to be as beautiful as the person i am going to see." He said quietly. I blushed.

"G-G-Gaara...." I whisper my face flushed.

"Hmmm?"
"Thats was...." I trailed off and instead wrapped my arms around him. "Really...romantic." He smiled faintly, and gave me a small soft gentle kiss.

"Good." He murmured.

"Anyway," i said turning back towards the mirror. "I am going to complete the portal that way you can come visit me too! So. Um. You gotta let go." I glanced down at Gaara's arms which were still wrapped around me. Gaara grunted and unwrapped his arms. I took a deep breath and began to focus on the mirror.

                 I watched Naruto as he began to gather up chakra and mix it to together. His face he clear and focused. It was truly mesmerizing. Whenever he was focused he was like a whole different person. The orange of his shirt highlighted his lovely blonde hair. I smiled at the blonde boy in front of me. Such strong, wildly proud and loyalness, was held in those deep blue eyes. Which were trained on the old gold mirror i had gotten from my mothers belongings. She was to provide a path for Naruto and I to be together, and Naruto was standing right before me. Working to make sure we could meet, to make sure we could be together. Naruto. My heart felt i tiny fire was burning. My Naruto. Naruto leaned over towards the mirror and smeared this weird looking chakra goop over it. The mirror absorbed it quickly and the goop disappeared as if it had never been there. In its place was a wide open sky full of clouds. Instead of mine or Naruto's reflection. There was the endless blue sky. There was freedom. I wrapped my arms around Naruto. I would never dream of even touching someone else, let alone hugging, but with Naruto. Im okay. With Naruto, i can touch and hug and kiss and be fine.

"pretty." I commented nuzzling Naruto's neck.

"Yeah, i thought it was really cool looking to! Clouds in a mirror. Who knew?" He said chuckling.

"I was talking about you. But the mirror is nice to....." I Said with a small smile on my face. Naruto could be so clueless at times. He really really could be. But. I suppose that is part of his charm. Naruto chuckled.

"Gaara, i never knew you could such a romantic." Naruto said turning in my arms so he could wrap his arms around my neck.

"Hmm." Was all i replied with, instead i focused on Naruto neck, and how tantalizingly tan and clean and unmarked it it. For some strange reason i felt the urge to kiss him there. To kiss him in such a way, that he would have a mark. A way, that would make him mine. Making up my mind i decided to go for it. I leaned in and gently kissed his neck. Gently short and sweet kisses all along his neck. Sweet and invisible. I want to get the bottom of his neck but his jacket seemed to have an annoyingly high collar. Naruto let out a small faint gasp. His arms stay tight around my own neck, as he stretched his neck asking for more sweet little gifts. I used the sand to unzip the top half of his jack and to move the collar out of my way. Naruto pretty skin was there. So pretty. I licked my lip and brought the to the crease where his neck and shoulder meets. I kissed him gently at first. Then I slipped in a quick nip. My teeth grazing the spot i had been kissing. I licked it before i nip once more. Working the tender untouched skin that i decided to mark as my own. Naruto let out moan next to my ear. It sent shivers down my back, i bit harder down on his neck. Narutos knees buckle but i held him up along with my sand. Such soft and tender skin. I pulled away from his neck and examined. A small bruise like spot was forming from where i had bitten and sucked. Naruto turned his head to face me, his face slightly red.

"I left a mark." I said quietly. My arms still locked around him and his around me. He leaned his head forward against mine.

"Its okay." He whispered to me. "It will heal, and i have a high collar. Its will be fine."

"Hey naruto." I spoke softly, "why are we whispering?" He let out a breathy and faint chuckle and looked deep into my eye, joy quiet clear in his face.

"Dont know. Dont really care." He said as his hands moved from my neck to my hair.

"Hmm." I said before kissing him. "Guess i don't either." I said softly to him. Just then i loud knock echoed on my door, we froze. Naruto spun into action and darted over towards the mirror, before he jumped back to me, an gave me one more kiss before he lept through the mirror. It rippled as he crossed into the sky filled mirror. I quickly shut my closet silently before i turned towards my door.

"Gaara, its me. Temari." I walked to the door, a little upset at the fact she had interrupted such a moment between Naruto and I.    I sighed internally. I wish we didn't have to hide our relationship. I miss the blonde already. I opened my door.

"Yes?" I said looking at her with my face its normal blank empty look. I have trouble expressing emotions. I only seem to be able to do that with Naruto. Oh well. Better one than none.

"So, i heard about the what the elders said. Are you okay with it?" I nodded.

"It will be a nice surprise for someone."

"Well. Thats good i guess. Um. So, are you um." Temari trailed off unsure of what to say, or how to say it. Which ever. Honestly i didn't care which. "How about food. Gaara, will you come and join me and kankuro for dinner?" I sighed once more inside, Before i nodded towards my older sister.

__________________________
A/N-
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk for viruses and malware. If you wish to read this story on its original, safe platform, please go to:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MCWlA62RlF

This link will take you to the original author's profile where all of the works are. Thank you.