chapter 39

previously-

"Gaara, i think i want you." i sucked on his ear lobe, my hands running through his hair, and one moved down to his inner thigh. "right now."

_________________________

now-

--gaara--
i froze, my body stiffing. This was something i was not expecting. Naruto sucked on my ear and his hand moved in a tight little circles on my inner thigh, tempting me. Coaxing me. I fought a moan and Naru already began to strip. his bare form already accumulating a thin glistening sheen of sweat. His belly rounded gently and his eyes held my form in his sight lustfully. Naruto swipled my pants from me and i was left with my shirt and sand. Wonderful. I felt my member twitch as his aggressiveness and i responded when Naruto climbed on me, giving my a kiss.

"naru wait- what about the cubs? what if it hurts them?" Naruto paused for a moment considering.

"it wont. At least, not for another fews day. Then i would have to stop." The whiskered blonde replied licking his lips as he gazed down at me.

"then, aren't we cutting it close?" i reasoned before a shudder coursed through me as he licked my ear.

"nope. i could technically go about another week. I said a few days to be safe. so.... its fine." His hands worked at removing my shirt and it was torn to pieces under his eager and lust filled hands. "now. shut up and fuck me." The blonde said, before spreading his leg wide open for me. tempting and begging me to touch him and hold him. To love him and fuck him. I reached out and stroke his cheek, before letting my fingers trail down his neck. My mouth latched onto his collar bone and i lick it. Naruto shuddered under me and moan, his hand reaching up to clutch my shoulders. "oh kami-sama!" Naruto cried out. I glaned over at his face. Filled with joy bliss and lust. "Gaara touch me more!" the blonde begged. before i even had a chance to respond the blonde moved quickly and pinned me under him. his hand on my chest holding me there. Naruto came up his knee spread out and then slowly lowered himself on my hardened member. The blonde threw his head back an let out a ground shattering moan his hips already moving of their own accord. my breath caught as he moved relentless on top of me. I was bewildered. How did this happen? oh yeah. Naruto got lusty. He moved faster, his voice rising and falling with each shake of his hips and moans.

"naru" i managed to get out before he slammed back down on my member and i gasped. This was something we hadn't exactly done. Not like this. Not this harshly. i was not overly fond of it. I felt as though only one of us was receiving pleasure. Which wasn't true of course. The blonde's back arched and his hands dug their way into my hair grasping it tightly as he suck all of my member inside of him then with a violent cry he came. The white fluid splattering all over me and the bed. I was gasped as his inner walls tightened around my own member i was unable to hold it. I came, filling his ass with my seed. He pulled himself off of me before he leaned in and licked my cheek.

"Gaara. its not enough." he panted out looking me in the eyes.

"naru, are you sure your okay?" i asked him worriedly. he moaned as i reach over to cup his face. i blinked, Hyper sensitivity. I felt a ding go off in my head and i jumped out of bed and darted over to the cabinet where i held the files on the pregnancy. i skimmed over to the fox parts. loyal. yeah okay, hes that way anyway. he just gets a double dose. lets see here..... Cubs! range from 3-5 per a litter....The mother over protective of their cubs..... will only allow mates to enter their dens.... interesting fact. They mate for life. i looked some more before i found anything. Female foxes tend to want to mate frequently during early stages of pregnancy. Its unclear if there is a reason behind this behavior as they have yet to find a fox that does not do this behavior however nothings seems to be gained or lost by this behavior. I sighed and slid the papers back into the cabinet. So.... i have a horney Naruto on my hands. Well, thats wonderful. Arms wrapped themselves around me and i was turned around to meet blue eyes.

"gaara." he whispered before pulling me down slightly to kiss him.
my tongue trailed the length of his collar bone, and he shuddered.
there are worse things that can happen. hope i didn't jinx myself. Still, as i began to re enter naruto, i couldn't help be feel happy. i mean, i have a mate who is expecting my cubs soon. Sure thats a little weird, since im not an animal but a human. But, I don't mind. Even this, having Naruto hornier than i have ever seen him. its nice. im glad, i get to experience these things with him. there is only one thing that worries me.

He has a lot more Stamina than i do.

--naruto--
i woke up feeling hot again, and i looked to see Gaara passed out next to me. He looked exhausted. Which i suppose makes sense seeing as how all we did yesterday and last night was sleep together. But boy, was it amazing! I could still feel every tingle from his hands grasped pinched and grazed. I felt my body temp soar. This is ridiculous. i cant still be that horney. right? My eyes wandered over to Gaara form, almost his entire body visible. His ass covered by a corner of the blanket as he slept soundly on his belly. My member twitched and i felt myself get a hard-on from just watching the rise and fall of my red heads chest. Then slowly green eyes opened to see my fevered cheeks.

"Still?" he asked me, partly full of awe an party full of despair. i nodded slowly and he sighed. "i have to leave though. i got another meeting about the treaty. With the change in time schedule i would like to get this done as soon as i can. i nodded once more, sadly. i understood but that still doesn't mean i like it. He kissed me before going and throwing on some clothes. Then with one final kiss and swirl of sand he was gone. And i was left at home, hornier than dog in heat. I hesitantly slid my finger up in my ass and moaned. The feeling was wonderful. Not a good as Gaara, but still good. i pushed my finger in and outs as my head fell back to immerse itself in then watery pleasure. my cock sputtered out when i came. As though it was disappointed it was not my red head who had brought me to my climax. oh well, i thought to my body. He is trying to make a better life for us and our kids. what did you expect? I sighed and looked out of the window across the sands dunes which seemed to stretch endlessly across the horizon. two months. My hands rose to stroke my belly and fought another wave of heat which threatened to pass through me. I pushed myself off of the bed and grabbed a bag of beef jerky from the kitchen, and began to munch on it. Good stuff. i was struck with a though just as entered the bathroom to take a bath. Once we have the cubs, where will they sleep? i puzzled over this even as i began to run the water for my nice warm bath. i didn't bother with clothes, i never put them back on last night. So, I'm still nude. I slid into the water and was grateful for its large size which easily accommodated my child heavy tummy. i wondered how Sakura and The others were doing. I had stayed mostly to myself over the course of the month. I wondered, what Tsunaide has been telling everyone... So many questions lingered in my mind.

___________________________
A/N-
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk for viruses and malware. If you wish to read this story on its original, safe platform, please go to:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MCWlA62RlF

This link will take you to the original author's profile where all of the works are. Thank you.