Chapter 13 - Oh

Previously-

"I'll be back soon!" And i stepped through but not before hearing Gaara's reply.

"Not soon enough."
__________________________

Now-

I wandered the streets of konoha looking at all the various stores am shops around. A warm feeling was in my heart. My head was up in the clouds as some would say. But they couldn't be more wrong. My head Was down in the sand. Currently, i was stuck here. Kakashi said that we don't have a mission right now. But the he wants us to remain i the village in case one comes up. Which he said was very likely. Otherwise. I would probably just go and see gaara. Oh well. Maybe now i can look at something cool to get him! I walked down the street with my hands in my pocket thinking about gaara. And about the other night. When he had gotten mad. I suppose i should be honest. As much as i was a little freaked out. I kinda liked it. I mean, i wasn't expecting him to get all angry and stuff but it makes sense. But his voice when he asked me where. It made me shiver. To know he cared so much, made me happy. And loved. I mean i knows he cares but, ah never mind. I dont think i can explain it. Even to myself. I just know that i love him. I am in love with gaara. And there is nothing that can change that. A faint red rose up to my cheeks as i thought about what we had done after he calmed down. The moans, the gasps. The feeling of his skin, and his arms holding me. I sighed. I shouldn't think about that. At least not in public. I blushed again. Any more of that and i would get hard. Just then a glint caught my eye. I turned and saw a pair of twin lockets. I went into the antique store and gazed closer at the twin lockets. Both had a great deal of detail on them. Tiny silver books. I leaned down and gazed at it. Grinning to myself i quickly grabbed the and carefully went over to the counter and paid for them. I carefully put the lockets in a sewed up section in my ninja pouch for special things. They would be safe there. I continued walking we i saw a bookstore. I was about to walk by it when i remember the book kakashi had shown when i first found out about my loving gaara. Unfortunately iruka made kakashi take it back when he figured out i had it. And i didn't even get to read the book! Well. It couldn't hurt. Right? I went and browsed through the various books, nothing really jumping out at me. I sighed. I contained wandering around until a reached a visual novel section. How strange. Stories told with people acting them out and moving around on a screen. Weird. Although, i call them visual novels, but i think they are called something else...mostoriea? No. Thats not even a word. Ah! I got it! Movies! Thats what those strange things are called! There are supposed to be super hard to find since its so hard to make them any everything. So, went you rent one of those you gotta pay a fee and then get the little book you want, plus a fee on the weird thing to play. I scanned the shelfs not really interested in getting on when something caught my eye. I pulled one out and glanced at it! On the cover was two boys. Kissing on a bed. I flipped it over and read the back. I turned and went straight for the check out counter. She looked bored and didn't even bother paying attention to what i was checking out other than the fact it was a movie. For that i was grateful. I put the movie into my ninja pouch and was about to wander around the streets again when sasuke found me.

"Oi dobe! Kakashi wanted me to tell you that there wont be any missions, since its already this late." I glanced up at the sky surprised. Surely its not that late? But it was. The sun was sinking low and heavy and my heart was soaring high and light.

"Okay." I said before turning and heading back towards my house.

"Oi, dobe. Do you want to go get some ramen with me?"

"Nope." I said not even looked over at him. My attention focused on Gaara. "I got something i need to do anyway."

"Oh? And what that?"

"Clean the science experiments growing in my dishes." I said to him. "Now. If you'll excuse me." I said darting off and leaving him in the dust. I jumped an soared to my house. Where i went straight for the mirror. I set a seal on it so that only gaara and i could use them, but people finding them was enough so. We still had to be careful. I jumped through and stood up. There in front me. Waiting was gaara. I grinned and launched myself at him. Tackling him to the ground. I sat up and look down at him. If i had a tail it would be trying to make a tornado right now.

"Hello naruto." He said a smile in his lips.

"Hi gaara!!" I said kissing him. Then i blushed. Remembering the night a couple days ago. We hadn't done anything like thar since and i felt myself almost crave it.

"Naruto?" Gaara said questioning my cherry face.

"Un. Gaara. If i asked you to do something....would you do it?" Gaara paused for a moment before replying.

"Depends on what it is. Im not breaking up with you." I bit my lip a moment before my loud mouth got the better of me.

"No gaara! Thats not it! I want you to do what you did the other night!" I said. Moving hips on his to show my meaning. He eyes widened slightly.

"Oh." Was all he said. Before sand arched over my head and surrounded us keeping the sounds that followed inside. Letting no one know of our little......show inside the dome.

__________________________
A/N-
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk for viruses and malware. If you wish to read this story on its original, safe platform, please go to:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MCWlA62RlF

This link will take you to the original author's profile where all of the works are. Thank you.