Chapter 21 - May I? (Warning. Explict content)

__________________________
(A/N- this chapter contains explicit and graphic content. View discretion is advised.)
__________________________

Previously-

I shut my eyes and turned back to face the door and pool. To face Gaara, and began.
_________________________

Now-

I was curious. I wanted to know what it was that Naruto had done, when i wasn't there. I grabbed a towel and focused in drying my hair. I didn't worry to much about my body, it will dry. I heard Naruto crawl up onto the bed and shift around. I simply dried my hair more. Giving him time to prep for what ever it was he was about to do. He seemed nervous, so i decided to give him a moment before i turned towards him wrapping the towel around my waist and leaning against the door frame. The moon was glowing brightly and shone down through the window. It was beautiful. Naruto was beautiful in the moonlight. Then naruto turned to face me. He face red, he eyes slitted and his hand on his member. I swallowed. He looked like something from a fairy tale.

----- my breath came out heavily, as i pumped my member and put my fingers in my entrance. Pushing and stretching my walls. My body shivered and felt hot as i fingered myself. Pleasure was surging through me in waves. My eyes cracked open to see gaara still there, moonlight surrounding him, casting shadows along the room in the most extraordinary way. I let a low moan. I pushed my fingers deeper, as i gazed upon Gaara one last push before i pulled fingers out and stopped. I hadn't reached my climax but i didn't care. Much.

"So...um....there you have it....." I spoke breathily. "I, missed you and, i just....." I bit my lip and looked down. My ears could hear gaara's footsteps. I looked up as he came to the edge of the bed and crawled over to me.

"May i?" He asked softly. I nodded and laid down on the bed. spreading my legs, i looked up at him. My body was in full view of him. His body was glistening from the water still on his body and the light of the moon coming in as shine down upon him. I could hear the faint shifting of the curtains in the light breeze.

------i watched naruto, his hands moving up and down his member, his fingers stretching himself. I felt my own cock twitch. My face heating up as i heard a low moan. And then naruto stopped. And looked at me.

"So...um....there you have it....." He spoke breathily. "I, missed you and, i just....." He looked down, Embarrassed and aroused. My body moved of its own accord and the faint sound of my footsteps on the hardwood floor could be heard. I climbed onto the bed, leaned over him.

"May i?" I asked slightly breathless. That show had been breathtaking. He nodded and laid his back down on the bed and spread his knees apart looking up at me as i pushed them just slight farther apart. Gazing down at his wonder body. My eyes trailing along his form as i pushed on my fingers into him. His body flexed underneath me. I could see he muscles moving and rippling with every move he made. I was Entranced as my moonlit Naruto wiggled under me.
I added fingers. Turning and stretching thrusting with them. Pushing deep inside of my blonde fox. I thrusted them deep inside again, and suddenly Naruto's body arched, his mouth went open and let out a deep throaty moan. I hit the same spot again, and received a similar reaction. I leaned down, and idea forming. My finger hitting the bundle of nerves over again and again. My hand went out, and steadied myself, as my lips wrapped themselves around his hard cock. I licked it and suck at it gently as i thrusted my fingers deep inside of him. He yelled out as i my lips had met his cock. One of his hands flying over to my hair and gripping my hair.

"Gaara" he struggled to say, his breathing was erratic, the moonlight falling upon his damp skin, Still slightly wet from the pool and now sweat beginning to form a very thin layer. Making his skin glisten in a astounding way. My own member was begging for attention, but simply disregarded it. I grunted softly as Naruto's hips bucked, and his cock went deep into my throat. "Gaara i-". Naruto shivered "Ahhaa~" he moaned out his hips bucking again. "Im- close!" My free hand closed around my member. Pleasure went through me as i paid close attention to Naruto's cock and fingered him gently and lovingly. Moving quicker, i didn't stop. I had no desire to stop. Not when Naruto was feeling such pleasure. I felt Naruto's body shake, and his back arched, the hand he had in my hair pulled tight as he released into my mouth. The taste, was not something i could compare to anything i had ever had before. It was sweet, and the same time, a little bitter, with a hint of ramen. I pulled back. A small amount of white fluid trickled out of the corner of my mouth as i swallowed.  Satisfaction rolled through me as i gazed down at Naruto now limp member. I am glad i was able to please my Naru

-----my body felt so relaxed and i gazed up at gaara. I could see a faint line of my cum trickle out of the corner of his mouth. He simply flicked his tongue out and swallowed. My hand, which had gripped Gaara hair moved down to his cheek and i stroke it gently. I sat up, shakily and wrapped my legs around gaara's waist and my arms around his neck. And pulled my self close to him i could feel his pulsing member against me.

"Gaara, there was one more thing....the movie did...." I said my breath still shaky from the intense pleasure he had just given me. He turned his face towards mine his green eyes gazing at me as understanding seemed to flood them. He picked me up slightly and line up his cock with my entrance before lowing myself on to it. There was a slight sting as he was....big. But it seems like all of the fingering made it easy to slide in. I leaned my body against him, and gently bit his ear, the urge was simply to overwhelming not to. Then he moved. My arms tighten as i felt pleasure start to surge again. He found my sweet spot when he was finger and was thrusting there, even now. My member began to grow hard again. Again and again. He hit there. I could here him panting in my ear.
"Ah~ hah~ gaara!" I murmured out softly in his ear. My head went down and i buried myself in his neck. It seemed as though my self control was being shattered. My mouth opened and i latched upon his neck as he thrusted so deeply it shook the bed. Neither of us minded. I bit hard into the crook of his neck. I licked it at the though of it hurting him, but the pleasure seemed to drive all reason out, as i continued to bit and lick his neck. Leaving marks all over his pale smooth milk like skin.

"Hmp!" He grunted out as i bit particularly hard. "ah haa~" gaara moaned out as he thrusted deep his grip tightening around me. He was inside of me. I could feel him. I could feel gaara all around me. His arms wrapped tight around my chest hold me close and tight. Safe. His member buried deep within me, he head next to mine. My legs were wrapped around his hips pulling me close, my arms around his neck not allowing any sense of distance exist. The moonlight shown brilliantly as gaara thrusted deep. His red hair was wet with sweat his body formed a thin layer. I pulled my head back just enough to capture his lips with my own. Our tongues dancing as i pulled him down, my back falling flush against the bed him over top of me, i tried desperately to spread my legs further yet still hold him close with them. The moon glowed through the windows, the curtains still fluttering in the breeze.

"Gaara~ more, ah~ please! More~" i moaned his name. And he responded to my request. His hands clutched to the blankets tightly, his face showing concentration and hazy pleasure all jumbled on his face. His face glowing in moonlight. I felt my body be pushed back by the sheer. Force with which he drove him self inside of me. The bed shook, our breath came out in erratic frenzy pants, and i threw my head back and moaned out loudly.

"Naru-to" Gaara struggled, as he gave a finally thrust inside me burying himself deep with me. He leaned down and kissed me deeply, His body trembling in sync with mine.
we came.

__________________________
A/N-
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk for viruses and malware. If you wish to read this story on its original, safe platform, please go to:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MCWlA62RlF

This link will take you to the original author's profile where all of the works are. Thank you.